The official social platform for ConsimWorld
BonCon 2008 will take place – Lord Willing – on October 9 – 11, 2008. That’s a Thursday/Friday/Saturday.
The registration fee will be $30 for an individual, or $55 Family Rate (you, your spouse/sig other, and/or any children, neighbor's children, nieces/nephews, whatever), which will cover you for the whole three days, or however long you can stay.
Features of BonCon
* Large Air conditioned hall with ample table space and lots of chairs
* Complementary refreshments on site, to minimize runs to the store: bottled water, chips, and such.
* Terrible Swift Sword (TSR 2nd Ed.): the centerpiece game of the weekend. Please let us know in advance if you’d like to participate
* Lots of open gaming
* Flea market table
* Wargame Class for Kids! Your Instructor: Chris Fawcett.
* Quaint, historical bed-n-breakfast inn only 500 feet from the hall (Dauphine Hotel - http://www.dauphinehotel.com/)
* Lodgings in Linn (15 miles) at around $60/night (Linn Motel, 1221 E Main St, Linn, MO 65051, 573-897-2999)
* Competitive choice of lodgings in Jefferson City (25 miles), from Motel 6, to Hampton, to Holiday Inn, and everything in between
* For the fishermen, there’s a boat ramp ¼ mile away, on the beautiful Osage River
For planning purposes, registration is appreciated by September 15, but walk-ins will be welcome as well. Mail check or MO to the below:
PO Box 128
Bonnots Mill, MO 65016
or Pay Pal to [email@example.com