Member Services (75)

Featured Discussions

Let's get this thing rolling Geeks!

If we want to find a new home, away from our old home, we need to start some discussion and traffic don't we? The main difference betwween…

Started by Alan SuttonLatest Reply

Getting Started with the CSW social networking platform

Please post any initial questions (or suggestions) you have here as you become acquainted with this CSW social network platform.

Started by John KranzLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Central Front Series

Hi, Any Central Front gamers out there? I've been away from gaming since '85 and would like to get back into it. Served in Germany during t…

Started by Larry Myers

5 Feb 15
Reply by Mark E. Owens

BEWARE!

here on the forum i revieved next message: FRANK KWABENA added a comment to your profile on ConsimWorld ------------ Good Day, How is every…

Started by Yves Wouters

2 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Larry Finazzo

ASL Intensive Fire during Final DFPh

The ASLSK3 Rulebook states a Gun?MA cannot IF during DFPh unless the target is adjacent or same hex. Why is it ONLY the DFPh? Were is this…

Started by Kenny Smith

2 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Ken Knott

La Bataille d' Aspern Essling 1809

Check the ME website for updates and news regarding past,  current and future titles.

Started by Dennis A. Spors

2 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis A. Spors

War Gaming Video Chat: Design for Cause vs. Design for Effect

The topic has been discussed many times before but the terms have not always been clearly defined. What do they mean to you? Does the disti…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Aug 30, 2015

War Gaming Video Chat: New Designs vs. Old Designs

A lot has been written on BoardGameGeek and other forums about whether new games are better than old games. Have war game designs advanced…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Aug 25, 2015

War Gaming Video Chat: The Podcasts!

Meeples and Miniatures, Advance After Combat, The Messy Game Room, The Two Half-Squads, I've Been Diced, Guns, Dice, and Butter, and many m…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Aug 19, 2015

War Gaming Video Chat: Morale!

Morale in war games: failing morale checks adds excitement (and frustration) and a sense of realism - but what is morale really and how can…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Aug 13, 2015

War Gaming Video Chat: History & Gaming

What matters most to you? Are you interested in playing games without being constrained by historical details? Is a historical theme good e…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Aug 4, 2015

Look for gamers in Denver CO

Are there any war gamers here in Denver? Looking for other fans of history and gaming. I have been playing lots of GBOH lately, but open…

Started by Kyle Beach

0 Jul 28, 2015

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Ian Schofield posted a photo

Its a madhouse

Exactly how I feel about the media most of the time.
3 hours ago
Roberto Volpi is now a member of ConsimWorld
yesterday
Andy Loakes commented on Andy Loakes's group Limey Yank Games
"WCSC Playtesting Update[ Whilst getting everyone actively testing is dependent on getting the…"
Wednesday
Mark Haviland joined Kim Meints's group
Thumbnail

All Things Victory Point Games

Discussion of all the games in the VPG line up
Wednesday
Mark Haviland joined Kim Meints's group
Thumbnail

All Things GMT

We have groups for different GMT titles.So why not a group to discuss everything about the…See More
Wednesday
Mark Haviland joined Steve Dixon's group
Thumbnail

Target for Today!

Target for Today (formerly Bombs Away!) will be an updated version of B-17 Queen of the Skies by…See More
Wednesday
Michael Gilbert Haran replied to Kim Kanger's discussion Insurgency wars in the group The world of designing
"Beats me how you can win the political war,De Gaul surrenders after Algeria is secured.Same thing…"
Tuesday
Christian A. Strasser left a comment for Christopher Livingston
"Hi Christopher!  Welcome to CSW.  I'm glad to see you here."
Tuesday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2017   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service