Member Services (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Bataille d' Aspern Essling 1809

Check the ME website for updates and news regarding past,  current and future titles.

Started by Dennis A. Spors

2 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis A. Spors

War Gaming Video Chat: Design for Cause vs. Design for Effect

The topic has been discussed many times before but the terms have not always been clearly defined. What do they mean to you? Does the disti…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Aug 30, 2015

War Gaming Video Chat: New Designs vs. Old Designs

A lot has been written on BoardGameGeek and other forums about whether new games are better than old games. Have war game designs advanced…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Aug 25, 2015

War Gaming Video Chat: The Podcasts!

Meeples and Miniatures, Advance After Combat, The Messy Game Room, The Two Half-Squads, I've Been Diced, Guns, Dice, and Butter, and many m…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Aug 19, 2015

War Gaming Video Chat: Morale!

Morale in war games: failing morale checks adds excitement (and frustration) and a sense of realism - but what is morale really and how can…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Aug 13, 2015

War Gaming Video Chat: History & Gaming

What matters most to you? Are you interested in playing games without being constrained by historical details? Is a historical theme good e…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Aug 4, 2015

Look for gamers in Denver CO

Are there any war gamers here in Denver? Looking for other fans of history and gaming. I have been playing lots of GBOH lately, but open…

Started by Kyle Beach

0 Jul 28, 2015

War Gaming Video Chat: EFS vs. OCS

In October 1941 Hitler launched Operation Typhoon (Taifun) the German drive to capture Moscow and knock the Soviet Union out of the war. As…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Jul 27, 2015

Looking for Opponents - Northern VA (Burke)

Greetings,   I am looking for wargamers in my local area (Burke VA). I used to play wargames often in the glory days of SPI-Avalon Hill… b…

Started by Jim Lacey

0 Jul 17, 2015

Video Chat about Historical and Conflict Gaming! Join Through Google+

Discussions of all things related to historical and conflict gaming!This Saturday, from 7 to 9 pm (Eastern Standard Time). On Google+, go t…

Started by Marco Lyons

0 Jul 11, 2015

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Andy Loakes posted a status
"LYG's June Upadate is Complete. See what we have for you here: www.likeyyankgames.co.uk"
4 hours ago
Dan Geer posted a status
"I've been looking for a Vassal (something akin) module for Proud Monster Deluxe. Where can I find one? Thnaks"
yesterday
Nathan posted a video

Guide to Operation Overlord Wargames [D-Day, Normandy, 6 June 1944]

Guide to Operation Overloard Games [D-Day, Normandy, 6 June 1944]
yesterday
Eric Walters commented on Kid's photo
Thumbnail

Hue

"Really appreciate the annotations on the map, showing those historically significant locations!"
yesterday
Kid posted a photo

Hue

Part of Hue south-east-of the river. To use for the 'Sweep' actions of the US Marines capturing the…
Thursday
Eric Walters left a comment for Dan Geer
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Dan.  I'm sure you've found the ASL group…"
Thursday
Dan Geer is now a member of ConsimWorld
Thursday
Eric Walters commented on Kid's photo
Thumbnail

ASL PTO 2

"All sorts of tactical possibilities on this board!  "
Thursday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links