Member Services (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small World nominated for Best Wargame on BGG 2009 Golden Geek Awards

Does anybody here have any thoughts on whether this is a wargame or not? This started quite the flame war on BGG thats still raging!

Started by Bill

0 Oct 6, 2009

Wish list for Csim Social

I'd like to see download sections for each "group" What say you?

Started by Brian Blad

7 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Nate

What use is this site?

What use is this site if it seems to be overrun with spammers already?

Started by Pat Osika

2 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Andy Brown

MARKET PLACE

3W : East Wind Rain : UP : $30 Omega : Carrier War : 9/10ths UP : $50 AH : Russian Front : UP : $90 World at War # 6 : Greater East Asia…

Started by Salim Mohammed

3 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Don Mikulec

Posting Events on CSW Social Network

New functionality has been introduced this week. Now members can schedule and invite folks to EVENTS. You can use this in support of your l…

Started by John Kranz

0 Apr 11, 2008

How are you growing the CSW Social Network?

Please share your ideas or what you've done to help spread the word about the CSW Social Network. We'd love to hear some creative ideas and…

Started by John Kranz

6 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by John Kranz

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Jeff Twining posted a status
"Bill, thanks for the offer. Hopefully I can take you up on it sometime and we can gab about games & such."
1 hour ago
Mark E. Owens replied to Eric Walters's discussion Best Western Front Early War wargames in the group WW2 West Front Games
"I have raved about STORM OVER SCANDINAVIA though not usually over the historical Invasion of…"
5 hours ago
Mark E. Owens replied to Jim Werbaneth's discussion Bodyguard Overlord in the group WW2 West Front Games
"I have Bodyguard/Overlord, and does appear brilliant. Never got anyone to play it, though I have…"
5 hours ago
Mark E. Owens replied to Ola Palmquist's discussion End of this series? in the group Avalanche press´s operational level wargames
"Are you still around, Ola? Do you still pull these AP operational maneuver titles out? I've…"
5 hours ago
Mark E. Owens replied to Ola Palmquist's discussion End of this series? in the group Avalanche press´s operational level wargames
"As you know by now, Mike B. decided he didn't want to do the RED DESERT in the…"
5 hours ago
Mark E. Owens commented on Bill Wood's group Victory Games
"Ditching the Family..... They keep "pulling me back in"! God alone knows why, but they…"
5 hours ago
Kevin Nikolai Payne updated their profile
6 hours ago
Profile IconJeffrey Mayer, Ray Newbert and Bill Jenkins joined ConsimWorld
6 hours ago

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2017   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service