About this Game (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Le Pot de Chambre: Sedan 1870, a new game on the battle that extinguished the Second French Empire.

Napoleon surrenders his army to Wilhelm & Bismark at sedan. Hello fellow wargamers. My name is Ray and I'm an aspiring game designer cu…

Started by Ray

0 Jun 27, 2016

VCS Salerno

If you pre ordered and have your CC info up to date you probably already received your game. Online sales in early January. The game will h…

Started by Nate

67 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Nate

A new Tactical Board Game WW2 is coming up!

Hi All!   May I introduce a new WW2 Tactical Wargame called Fatherland - Red Horizon 41   You can find our trailer on our youtube channel:…

Started by Wolfgang K.

1 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Wolfgang K.

NGP '85 and beyond

North North German Plain '85 next on the list of AARs. Also, I'm creating a new website to host HPS Campaign and Matrix series games. Not m…

Started by Craig68x

0 Jul 15, 2013

OCS and Combat style / mode

OCS: Overrun or Combat in the Combat Phase? Which do you prefer and why? When is one preferable over the other?

Started by Kev

6 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by David Mignerey

OCS

Guys,  How do we find FTF opponents for OCS games? I spoke to the designer once and he could not help. Or  anyone want to attempt DAK 2 or…

Started by Bruce Chamberlain

6 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Nathan

ASL Rule Blocked LOS

How much of the object do you have to see on the other side of the string to convence yourself and your opponent that LOS is blocked? ASLRB…

Started by Kenny Smith

0 Mar 31, 2012

OCS Gamers Guide

Learning OCS can be a bit daunting to new players.  We’ve probably all met other gamers who say that they have just never got into the syst…

Started by Mark Milke

6 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Mark Milke

What would be your Ultimate Gaming Experience ?

I have dreamed for many years of being part of a group of war gamers who were all playing the same huge game, but at different levels, yet…

Started by Mike Raymond

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by M Watney

Doing away with dice

Have you ever had all the advantages in your favor, more of everything, and lost it all with a bad die roll? That has happened to me quite…

Started by Mike Raymond

2 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Alan Sutton

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Andrew Baugh joined Jo Bader's group
Thumbnail

Hexdraw Users

a place to discuss which new graphics are needed to realize your MapsSee More
yesterday
Andrew Baugh posted a photo
yesterday
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's group Line of Departure
"If you ordered anything from Line of Departure over the first two weeks of May, while I was in…"
Tuesday
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Online Civil War Class, Who's Interested?
"The class starts today, with five students.  "
Monday
Steve Dixon commented on Steve Dixon's group Target for Today!
"Thank you Ron!"
Sunday
Ron Plunk commented on Steve Dixon's group Target for Today!
"Thanks, Steve. Looking forward to receiving my copy! And congratulations! You, Bob, Randy, Shawn…"
Sunday
Steve Dixon updated their profile
Sunday
Steve Dixon commented on Steve Dixon's group Target for Today!
"TFT will officially be released May 29. Shipping begins on May 30 since May 29 is the observed…"
Sunday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2017   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service