Lewis Goldberg's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"ASLRB"

Lewis Goldberg replied Oct 12, 2009 to What are you reading?

1026 yesterday
Reply by Joseph

"CSW is Back up! Let's get busy..."

Lewis Goldberg replied Aug 17, 2009 to What are you doing while the Forum is down?

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

"Oops, spoke to soon. Old error is back. Well, maybe they're fiddling with stuff."

Lewis Goldberg replied Aug 16, 2009 to What are you doing while the Forum is down?

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

"Is there progress? The error message is different now when you go to the forum URL.…"

Lewis Goldberg replied Aug 16, 2009 to What are you doing while the Forum is down?

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

"The AH classic? No way, that's a good game, IMHO."

Lewis Goldberg replied Aug 16, 2009 to The Dogs--Games You Hate (and Love to Hate)

41 May 26, 2010
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I actually liked Constantinople as is. I mentioned it somewhere, on "games you'd lik…"

Lewis Goldberg replied Aug 16, 2009 to The Dogs--Games You Hate (and Love to Hate)

41 May 26, 2010
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"Just occurred to me that Total War could be released before the forum comes back up!…"

Lewis Goldberg replied Aug 13, 2009 to What are you doing while the Forum is down?

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

">I can't believe I'm checking in every couple hours to see if the forum is back u…"

Lewis Goldberg replied Aug 12, 2009 to What are you doing while the Forum is down?

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

"Thanks, Kai. You'd think I'd have all kinds of gaming time, but I'm constantly on th…"

Lewis Goldberg replied Aug 11, 2009 to What are you doing while the Forum is down?

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

"Job hunting."

Lewis Goldberg replied Aug 10, 2009 to What are you doing while the Forum is down?

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Before & After Alexander: The Legend and Legacy of Alexander the Great" by…"
yesterday
Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2020
"Tiny Battles' Okinawa! after one month: US 10th Army pushing against the Shuri Line."
Saturday
Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played: "Sword of Rome" by GMT. Did not finish but all had lots of fun. Playing the new…"
Thursday
Profile IconGilles and PabloM joined ConsimWorld
Thursday
John Kranz posted a blog post
Thursday
Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2020
"The Saturday Group played GMT's "Sword of Rome".  Only made it through 2 turns…"
Feb 18
Steve posted a status
"Getting ready to play in Dallas."
Feb 18
Robert M Carroll updated their profile
Feb 17

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service