Carl Paradis's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"> How old are you? I am 46.   > What got you into gaming? I saw Avalon Hill's…"

Carl Paradis replied Apr 18, 2011 to Who are you, and who do you play with?

21 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Kurt Keckley

"I am playing Two games of "Here I Stand" on the internet using Cyberboard and Vassal…"

Carl Paradis replied Apr 18, 2011 to What are you playing?

1083 Jul 27
Reply by Joseph

"Andy, I think yout thoughts are very right, but perhaps for part of you #4 point wh…"

Carl Paradis replied Aug 8, 2009 to Am I the only one that doesn't like Conflict Of Heroes

11 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by John Bernardo

"For me it's the old Avalon Hill "Russian Campaign" (and the later, improved, reincar…"

Carl Paradis replied Jun 2, 2009 to Letting Go: Games We've Parted Ways With

119 Mar 3
Reply by Eric Walters

"Not a long time ago I gave away 150 wargames. In that lot were the complete SL/ASL…"

Carl Paradis replied Dec 22, 2008 to Letting Go: Games We've Parted Ways With

119 Mar 3
Reply by Eric Walters

"The best one IMHO is almost impossible to get. I had two copies but gave one away to…"

Carl Paradis replied May 14, 2008 to Best Kursk game

10 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Ola Palmquist

"My father was a doctor in the Canadian Armed forces, and my Grandfather was somekind…"

Carl Paradis replied May 14, 2008 to A Question About Your Early Days in Wargaming

85 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by David Lent

"I started playing Last September. Now I am enrolled in a learning game mastered by t…"

Carl Paradis replied Mar 3, 2008 to What are you playing?

1083 Jul 27
Reply by Joseph

"Playing GMT's "Here I Stand" on the net (ACTS and Cyberboard). AND I want more of th…"

Carl Paradis replied Mar 3, 2008 to What are you playing?

1083 Jul 27
Reply by Joseph

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

John Kane left a comment for Eric Walters
"Hi, Eric. Thanks for the welcome. I'll have a wee look around shortly. Family life is a bit…"
19 hours ago
Brian Dodge left a comment for Eric Walters
"Hi Eric. Thank you for the warm welcome. I am sure I will be able to find some great groups to join."
19 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for John Kane
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, John!  I hope you find some groups that you like…"
20 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Thom Hall
"Thom, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website.  Yeah, I have that same problem with listing…"
20 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for James Boyd
"James, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Stonewall's Sword is sure a cool game;…"
20 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Brian Dodge
"Brian, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Decision Games' D-DAY AT OMAHA beach…"
20 hours ago
Profile IconThom Hall, James Boyd, John Kane and 1 more joined ConsimWorld
20 hours ago
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Stephen and Matilda: The Civil War of 1139-53" by Jim Bradbury. Stephen promised…"
21 hours ago

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service