usrlocal's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Passed up getting 'Navajo Wars' in the last GMT sale. I'd say it fits in this catego…"

usrlocal replied Dec 26, 2013 to Wargames That You're Sorta Curious About and Vaguely Regret Not Buying, But Are Not Losing Sleep Over

13 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by usrlocal

"Agreed. Best to feel vague regret than to have purchased and then felt buyer's remor…"

usrlocal replied Jul 4, 2013 to Wargames That You're Sorta Curious About and Vaguely Regret Not Buying, But Are Not Losing Sleep Over

13 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by usrlocal

"Which is why I traded away 'Case Blue' and 'GB II'. No time or space for monsters an…"

usrlocal replied Jun 25, 2013 to Wargames That You're Sorta Curious About and Vaguely Regret Not Buying, But Are Not Losing Sleep Over

13 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by usrlocal

"I have WED, still in shrink and unplayed after about a year for pretty much the same…"

usrlocal replied Jun 25, 2013 to Wargames That You're Sorta Curious About and Vaguely Regret Not Buying, But Are Not Losing Sleep Over

13 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by usrlocal

"Nice! Did you score the original Battleline version of Flat Top? I had that one a ve…"

13 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by usrlocal

"FInally getting to play some full ASL! Just finished a live Vassal/Skype game of the…"

usrlocal replied Jun 24, 2013 to What are you playing?

1066 Nov 9
Reply by Joseph

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Matt Lanaro left a comment for Brant Guillory
"Hey Brant, I'm looking for fellow wargamers in the area. Are you still actively playing? -Matt"
2 hours ago
Matt Lanaro updated their profile
2 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Bruce Bennett
"Bruce, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  You have some classic titles in your…"
Friday
Bruce Bennett is now a member of ConsimWorld
Friday
Eric Walters left a comment for Garibaldi Mangiapane
"Well, it is hard to find a wargame opponent who is willing to commit on a regular schedule to play…"
Friday
Garibaldi Mangiapane left a comment for Eric Walters
"I should mention that I had to play these monster games by myself. Sigh. Not much has changed since…"
Friday
Hernan Ruiz Camauer commented on Tony's group Map Making
"Anyone interested in making isometric maps should check out this Kickstarter campaign, which ends…"
Friday
Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2019
"Hearts & Minds - Played a 1965-1968 scenario, after a couple of practice runs at 1966. Nice…"
Thursday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service