Chris Gammon's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"My father died before I started playing wargames.  But I recently asked my mother wh…"

Chris Gammon replied Apr 27, 2013 to A Question About Your Early Days in Wargaming

85 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by David Lent

"Washington's War (GMT) and War at Sea (L2)."

Chris Gammon replied Jul 21, 2010 to What have you purchased lately?

123 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Mike Boutot

"Finally had a friend over for the weekend. First time in over a year. I bought Washi…"

Chris Gammon replied Apr 19, 2010 to What are you playing?

1064 Jul 13
Reply by Joseph

"Just finished "My Grandfather's Son" by Clarence Thomsas and "The Captain's Daughter…"

Chris Gammon replied Mar 29, 2009 to What are you reading?

997 on Wednesday
Reply by Chuang Shyue Chou

"Interesting title 'The Bottomless Well". Have you ever read "The Ultimate Resource I…"

Chris Gammon replied Mar 29, 2009 to What are you reading?

997 on Wednesday

"I second Smitty's reply. Check out the Computer War in Euorpe at http://decisiongame…"

Chris Gammon replied Mar 6, 2009 to Any decent PC-based hex-wargame?

38 Nov 19, 2009

"I've been reviewing my stash of magazines etc. for the last few days and while doing…"

Chris Gammon replied Feb 23, 2009 to What Are You Watching?

31 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Andy Brown

"Currently reading 1776 by David McCullough and Out of Egypt by Anne Rice. I recently…"

Chris Gammon replied Feb 1, 2009 to What are you reading?

997 on Wednesday

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Scott Martin left a comment for Eric Walters
"Sounds like a plan."
6 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Scott Martin
"When I do slow down, it would have to be RUSSIAN CAMPAIGN!  I love that game so much!"
6 hours ago
"I have been recently replenishing my collection of AH and SPI games.  AK or Stalingrad (or The…"
Thursday
"Well it was current about 15 years ago, give or take... I've been in the SF Bay Area for the…"
Thursday
Eric Walters commented on Eric Walters's group Marine Maneuver Warfare Wargamers
"New game out on small unit infantry combat in the Central Highlands of Vietnam--yes, it's all…"
Wednesday
"Sometime I should get into VASSAL--I just never have time for it these days with school,…"
Wednesday
"The current T-shirt looks terrific!  I like the "roll well and live" design on it!"
Wednesday
Chuang Shyue Chou replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"I have just started on the two volumes on French tanks by Steven Zaloga. This was sparked by…"
Wednesday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service