Stephen G's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow Eric, but what do you do for some light reading?"

Stephen G replied Oct 6, 2011 to What are you reading?

1033 9 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"Larry, you may wnat to post in this SPI group..   http://social.consimworld.com/grou…"

Stephen G replied Sep 8, 2011 to Central Front Series

5 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Mark E. Owens

"Just finished the TRIPODS series by John Christopher. Aimed at young adults and. Fir…"

Stephen G replied Sep 8, 2011 to What are you reading?

1033 9 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"C & C ancients is actually suprisingly good and well suited to Vassal play...the…"

Stephen G replied Jul 19, 2011 to Best board wargame based on Ancients?

9 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Eric Walters

"Nearly finished 'The March of Folly' by Barbara Tuchman..whilst hindsight is a wonde…"

Stephen G replied Apr 20, 2011 to What are you reading?

1033 9 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"Hi Luis, thanks for input...I like ASL components 'as is' and that's the way I've be…"

Stephen G replied Nov 1, 2010 to Advanced Squad Leader- Good, but does it need a graphical upgrade?

6 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Stephen G

"ASL board 52..at last! ( Can't wait for the Finnish module)..looking forward to all…"

Stephen G replied Oct 26, 2010 to What have you purchased lately?

123 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Mike Boutot

"Eric, some of those charts you mention are pretty handy..recently played Den Bien Ph…"

Stephen G replied Oct 22, 2010 to Advanced Squad Leader- Good, but does it need a graphical upgrade?

6 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Stephen G

"I was browsing in a second hand bookshop and found a recent (2005) edition of Arthur…"

Stephen G replied Jun 25, 2010 to What are you reading?

1033 9 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"Well I still have it and it received a lots of plays...we'll have to put it on the p…"

Stephen G replied Jun 25, 2010 to Games You Sold or Gave Away and Now Wish You Hadn't

7 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Stephen G

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Steve replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Just Started “ On To The Yula “ by Edwin Hoyt"
9 hours ago
Michael Wilding commented on brian s. b.'s group zun tzu
"Good news.  The Zun Tzu site is back online.  It looks unchanged except the forum is not…"
20 hours ago
Nathan posted a video

'Storming Gold' - 6 June 1944. [The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015]

'Storming Gold' (6 June 1944) - Introductory Scenario #1 from The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015] Game and Series Designer: Adam Starkweather For other TGD/GTS vide...
yesterday
Andy Loakes commented on Andy Loakes's group Limey Yank Games
"Our Biggest Update Ever? April's LYG update is complete. If not our biggest update ever, it is…"
yesterday
John Hitchens joined Eric Walters's group
Thumbnail

WW II Russian Front Games

If you are writing about GMT's Eastern Front Series, check out that Group. This is for all the…See More
yesterday
John Hitchens joined andy malcolm's group
Thumbnail

War: Gaming on the PC

Post here about war gaming on the PC, games like Steel Panthers, Combat Mission, the various works…See More
yesterday
John Hitchens joined Charlescab's group
Thumbnail

Vassal War Game Players

A group for sharing and creating vassal log files of games to share with othersCharles CabellSee More
yesterday
John Hitchens joined blue's group
Thumbnail

SF and Fantasy and Anime games

I will talk about the game of SF and Fantasy.Please feel free to write as a manager here though…See More
yesterday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service