Roger Morley's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"What rules does this game use?"

Roger Morley replied Mar 9, 2014 to 0.0.a.27

5 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Jim Millard

"Glad to see you are liking it, especially as you bought it with the aid (not entirel…"

Roger Morley replied Dec 24, 2013 to What are you playing?

1059 Jan 22
Reply by Joseph

"The only game (if you can call it that) that failed for me was Operation Veritable (…"

Roger Morley replied Apr 4, 2013 to Games that Failed or are Failing your expectations

19 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Kev

"ASL has never appealed to me.PB/PL/PG is the smallest I will go, anything smaller an…"

Roger Morley replied Apr 3, 2013 to Whatcha Preppin'?

131 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Enrico CS Viglino

"I forgot to add I have The Invasion of Russia on pre-order from  Europa Simulazioni"

Roger Morley replied Apr 2, 2013 to What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"http://fifthcolumngames.co.uk/ Check out the Cromwell game"

Roger Morley replied Apr 2, 2013 to What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"If I were you, try Noble Knight, as the publisher has stopped taking anymore pre-ord…"

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"Good selection. I was thinking of Tanga too, but I could not quite convince myself o…"

Roger Morley replied Apr 1, 2013 to What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"I think you are right, as I was looking at second hand copies of this before the re-…"

Roger Morley replied Apr 1, 2013 to What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"I agree Nigel, I am all ready to purchase when it becomes available - which accordin…"

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Gerald Todd joined Eric Walters's group
Thumbnail

All That is Avalon Hill

Recalling everything that was the old Avalon Hill Game Company and playing the new stuff since…See More
8 hours ago
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Past Tense" by Lee Child. A Jack Reacher novel. Reacher is bumming rides in New…"
8 hours ago
MrH joined Ed Beach's group
Thumbnail

Great Campaigns of the American Civil War

Fans of the GCACW series. Titles include: Stonewall Jackson's Way, Here Come The Rebels, Roads to…See More
14 hours ago
John Parks updated their profile
yesterday
Jon Compton posted a blog post

Canvas Temple Publishing

It's been a while since I logged into the CSW Social site. Thought I'd take this opportunity to…See More
Monday
Markm1767 posted photos
Monday
Alexandros Masmanidis joined Miguel Antón's group
Thumbnail

Empire of the Sun

An appreciation group to Mark Herman's Empire of the Sun, published by GMT.
Monday
Alexandros Masmanidis joined Hans van Der Drift's group
Thumbnail

The Pax System by RHB

One of my favorite games is Pax RomanaI thought this would be good place to find like minded…See More
Monday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service