Enrico CS Viglino's Discussions (225)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess if I didn't feel compelled to play them, I wouldn't feel so bad. :D"

Enrico CS Viglino replied Jul 4, 2013 to Wargames That You're Sorta Curious About and Vaguely Regret Not Buying, But Are Not Losing Sleep Over

13 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by usrlocal

"Nearly everything I don't own.  I even regret not picking up things I KNOW I don't…"

Enrico CS Viglino replied Jul 2, 2013 to Wargames That You're Sorta Curious About and Vaguely Regret Not Buying, But Are Not Losing Sleep Over

13 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by usrlocal

"Getting to the very end of the pile. Actually clipped Dragon Pass, which I wasn't su…"

Enrico CS Viglino replied May 3, 2013 to Whatcha Preppin'?

131 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Enrico CS Viglino

"Pax Romana was the last game I can think of that I was really stoked about, but fell…"

Enrico CS Viglino replied Apr 4, 2013 to Games that Failed or are Failing your expectations

19 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Kev

"I enjoyed it. Seemed a lot better grounded than other games in the genre,  like VG's…"

Enrico CS Viglino replied Apr 4, 2013 to Games that Failed or are Failing your expectations

19 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Kev

"No - I replied to the wrong post. :( I meant to reply to the Lincoln's War one"

Enrico CS Viglino replied Apr 2, 2013 to What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"I'm so tempted by the intention, but what I saw of the demo was not convincing."

Enrico CS Viglino replied Apr 2, 2013 to What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"Debating it myself. I love A3R/EotS, and it seems like it's the culmination. But, I…"

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"Blood & Roses, Won by the Sword, Reluctant Enemies, Genesis, Unconditional Surre…"

Enrico CS Viglino replied Apr 1, 2013 to What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"Not really. I don't enjoy the smaller scenarios. Red Barricades was fun though"

Enrico CS Viglino replied Mar 30, 2013 to Whatcha Preppin'?

131 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Enrico CS Viglino

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Garibaldi Mangiapane left a comment for Eric Walters
"I should mention that I had to play these monster games by myself. Sigh. Not much has changed since…"
1 hour ago
Hernan Ruiz Camauer commented on Tony's group Map Making
"Anyone interested in making isometric maps should check out this Kickstarter campaign, which ends…"
4 hours ago
Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2019
"Hearts & Minds - Played a 1965-1968 scenario, after a couple of practice runs at 1966. Nice…"
5 hours ago
Eric Walters replied to Eric Walters's discussion Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments? in the group All things SPI
"Russ, I definitely perceive CITYFIGHT: MODERN COMBAT IN THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT (1979) as being…"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Garibaldi Mangiapane
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Garibaldi!  Oh, you like the big monsters.  So…"
yesterday
Garibaldi Mangiapane is now a member of ConsimWorld
yesterday
Ian Schofield posted a photo

H&M Fraustadt 30YW Minis

Horse & Musket from Hollandspiele, set up for Fraustadt, but using 30YW minis - I am waiting…
yesterday
Joseph C. Beard III replied to Eric Walters's discussion Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments? in the group All things SPI
"Greetings Eric and Russ: I have been thinking about the general topic of this forum and…"
Monday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service