John Kranz's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll have to look into it...will most likely be part of our upgrade scheduled for be…"

John Kranz replied Jan 20, 2012 to Forum Categories...Suggestions, please

12 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by John Kranz

"For an absolute oldie but goodie, I'd say make sure you pick up a copy of TAHGC's Ca…"

John Kranz replied Oct 4, 2011 to Best board wargame based on Ancients?

9 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Eric Walters

"Here's the link for the club's CSW Forum topic. I'll check for the game club link in…"

John Kranz replied Feb 25, 2011 to Are there any Fort Worth Wargamers out there?

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by John Kranz

"I'm not too far away in Dallas. We have the North Texas Wargamers that meet regularl…"

John Kranz replied Feb 23, 2011 to Are there any Fort Worth Wargamers out there?

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by John Kranz

"Sounds like a defect to me then, unless they don't search location field."

John Kranz replied Sep 7, 2009 to Getting Started with the CSW social networking platform

67 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Ania Z

"You can search by that country. I hope that helps. Otherwise, I'm thinking of creati…"

John Kranz replied Sep 7, 2009 to Getting Started with the CSW social networking platform

67 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Ania Z

"I'm interested in doing what I can to find a solution or roadmap for the forum and/o…"

John Kranz replied Aug 26, 2009 to Wish list for Csim Social

7 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Nate

"There should be a group setting, or perhaps it's at a higher/account preferences lev…"

John Kranz replied Aug 26, 2009 to Wish list for Csim Social

7 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Nate

"Fingers crossed here, Don, but I'm hoping the software developers will be able to he…"

John Kranz replied Aug 8, 2009 to Getting Started with the CSW social networking platform

67 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Ania Z

"I'll review this feature of the site, but iirc, there are two basic options: Public,…"

John Kranz replied Jul 24, 2008 to Getting Started with the CSW social networking platform

67 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Ania Z

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Ian Schofield posted a photo

Shiva Group First

The third ever show Shiva was entered into and he won the Hound Group. My wife was thrilled. The…
yesterday
Nathan posted a video

'The Grand Campaign' [4 - FINAL] - Serbien muss sterbien (2 Nov to 23 Dec - 1914)

'The Grand Campaign, The Battle for Serbia 1914' 1914: Serbien Muss Sterbien [GMT Games 2015] Designer: Michael Resch
Tuesday
Profile IconKevin Strong, Jose Luis Gomez and Kenneth Trout joined ConsimWorld
Monday
Ian Schofield posted a photo

Group 4th

Shiva is very tired after his second dog show of the day.
Monday
Grofaz joined Eric Walters's group
Thumbnail

Gaming Contemporary Tactical Ground Combat

Discuss your favorite games/systems/scenarios covering pre-WWII to hypothetical future tactical…See More
May 17
Jim Millard commented on Brian Blad's group World At War
"Anybody out there have the Compendium Vol. 2 that they want to part with?"
May 17
Profile IconDon Easter, Jason Moffat, javier guitian rivas and 1 more joined ConsimWorld
May 17
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: " Slavery, Terrorism and Islam" by Peter Hammond. A fascinating read and thoroughly…"
May 16

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service