Mike Raymond's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess some people like that "if only" feeling. Even with the advantages system, th…"

Mike Raymond replied Dec 20, 2017 to Doing away with dice

4 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Mike Raymond

"I don't know if you can call it playing, but I am moderating my own game design, WW2…"

Mike Raymond replied Dec 7, 2010 to What are you playing?

1064 on Saturday
Reply by Joseph

"This version of the game ended in March 1940 due to resignation of the German High C…"

Mike Raymond replied Aug 18, 2010 to Why is it so hard to start a war these days ?

4 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Mike Raymond

"WW2 is about to begin again. There is a need for Tactical army, air, and naval offic…"

Mike Raymond replied Aug 18, 2010 to Why is it so hard to start a war these days ?

4 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Mike Raymond

"Hi, I saw that nobody replied yet,and couldn't resist. Although it is not a single-…"

Mike Raymond replied Jul 5, 2010 to Need a good single-player-only consim game.

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Ryuuji Nakayama

"Well, the game is still running. We are about to start turn 4, which represents Janu…"

Mike Raymond replied Jul 5, 2010 to Why is it so hard to start a war these days ?

4 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Mike Raymond

"Hi You can get info at the game web site http://ww2thebigone.webs.com with a link t…"

Mike Raymond replied May 12, 2010 to Why is it so hard to start a war these days ?

4 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Mike Raymond

"On the computer I play Silent Hunter, Arma II and I, Age of Pirates 2. I am also mod…"

Mike Raymond replied May 10, 2010 to What are you playing?

1064 on Saturday
Reply by Joseph

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Scott Martin left a comment for Eric Walters
"Howdy back.  Seems to be a lot of Eric Walters in the USMC.  I knew one in my Game Club…"
4 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Scott Martin
"Howdy, Scott!  Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Am also a retired Marine, but…"
4 hours ago
Scott Martin is now a member of ConsimWorld
5 hours ago
Nathan posted a video

The Battle of Fontenoy [(3 - Final) Report Three - 1pm to 3pm - FRENCH VICTORY!]

The Battle of Fontenoy: 11 May, 1745 [Clash of Arms Games 2012] [Report Three [FINAL] 1pm to 3pm] Designers: Paul Dangel, Mathew Hinkle Series: Battles from ...
22 hours ago
Jo Bader commented on Jo Bader's group Second Front
" "
yesterday
Jo Bader commented on Jo Bader's group Second Front
yesterday
Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played at Monstercon: GMT's "U.S. Civil War" (aka:CSA's Revolutionary War of…"
Saturday
Ian Schofield posted photos
Saturday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service