Dav Vandenbroucke's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought Crusades was a good design, as was Oil War. I didn't think Brietenfeld was…"

Dav Vandenbroucke replied Aug 19, 2009 to The Dogs--Games You Hate (and Love to Hate)

41 May 26, 2010
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"Well, one spammer is sending comments to everyone. "She" isn't interfering with any…"

Dav Vandenbroucke replied Aug 16, 2009 to What use is this site?

2 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Andy Brown

"If this site were offered as a permanent substitute for the forum, I would regretful…"

Dav Vandenbroucke replied Aug 16, 2009 to Wish list for Csim Social

7 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Nate

"I should hope not. A bad day at the office beats a good day fishing. The first day…"

Dav Vandenbroucke replied Aug 13, 2009 to What are you doing while the Forum is down?

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

"The internet has been down on the RU Sirius this week as well: http://www.gocomics.…"

Dav Vandenbroucke replied Aug 13, 2009 to What are you doing while the Forum is down?

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

"I've been reduced to working at work. It's made a little more bearable by the fact t…"

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

"He calls you on the phone?"

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

"What's with the dirty pictures?"

64 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Hung

"I count them as one."

Dav Vandenbroucke replied Aug 15, 2008 to What are you playing?

1085 on Tuesday
Reply by Joseph

"Did you see that statistical analysis that "Herr Doktor" did concerning the top warg…"

Dav Vandenbroucke replied Jul 19, 2008 to What happened to wargaming?

143 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Andy Brown

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Jeff Duffy updated their profile
12 hours ago
Mike Palmer posted a discussion

Cora, The Normandy Campaign Decision Games

Hi, I'm currently learning the rules for Cobra, The Normandy campaign by Decision Games. I hope…See More
yesterday
Zachary Miller left a comment for Eric Walters
"Thanks for the hearty welcome, Eric. I really like COH 3rd edition. The extra roll really adds that…"
yesterday
Dave Smith posted a blog post

A bit of a mystery.... who can solve this one?

When I returned to board wargaming in 2000 I started buying up used games and magazines from our…See More
Wednesday
Eric Walters left a comment for Zachary Miller
"Zachary, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website!  Am guessing you are quite happy with COH…"
Wednesday
Eric Walters left a comment for Frank E Watson
"Frank, as a fellow RAGEr, I'm personally glad to see you here!  Welcome to the…"
Wednesday
Profile IconFrank E Watson and Zachary Miller joined ConsimWorld
Wednesday
Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played: Decision Games "RAF" intro twice. Brits hung on. Good game. Nuts! Publishing game…"
Tuesday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service