Let us know what game you are currently playing!

Views: 8142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I played 'Origins' and 'Thebes' yesterday, both of which were German games, not wargames. In the former, one primate type did almost manage a world empire while another type had kangaroo cavalry of some sort?

Hopefully, I will get to play Combat Commander next month.
Imeprial....

A nasty game where you are confronted with the cold dehumanize money only world. I enjoyed the game very much though. It really tells you how the imperialist governments and greedy banker work together to thieve and enslave people.

Sorry, I am too emotional after the game.

:)

Should go back to normal wargaming: Guelphs and Ghebillines. Cheerio!
The Marcher Lords. Playing the original Microgame Design Group version. I'm playing the Welsh. My opponent and I are playing via Cyberboard and doing around a turn every other day or so. Its a fun, light, little game. My Welsh are getting badly mauled. I keep waiting for my opponent to make a mistake, but so far he hasnt made enough. Games about halfway done and it looks like it will be a Norman victory.
I just played The Mighty Endeavor campaign game.
Chainmail,(Worthington Games) fun but won't replace GBOH. VP Games Ancient Battles Deluxe; quick and fun. GMT's 1805, very good ,and Hellenes, Great.
As has been case for most of the 35 yrs since 14 - almost nothing. Have run hundreds of Diplomacy games ftf & online as can always get players. Have run acquire & executive decision as well online. Adapted Fighting Sail & Flying Circus for non-wargamers & ran a few online. Can solitaire Fred the Great & 1776 + have some folios to grab a newbie every once in a while. Thank god for the SSi Napoleons/Civil Wars (could care less on graphics not a Talonsoft fan). Can always enjoy them. Have 40-50 board wargames but little hope.
World in Flames on Vassalengine.org WiF is the ultimate Strategic WWII campaign.
Got out my copy of Wellington's Victory. Does anyone know the best set of revision rules?
Death in the Trenches. A blast
Playing AP "Bismarck" via Skype and e-mail with my son. He's the Admirality and I am sending reports and receiving orders and playing out the only copy we have of the game ! Recently played Triumph of Chaos, a blast, Silver Bayonet, less of a blast and looking forward to trying Blood and Bridges which just arrived in the post.
Flying Colors
War on Terror (four-player, a close one), Queen's Gambit (my 16-year-old nephew crushed Naboo again), Down in Flames DVG (Midway campaign, a 61-point Japanese major victory).

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read:" Siege of Acre, 1189-1191:Saladin, Richard the Lionheart, and the Battle That Decided…"
2 hours ago
Markm1767 posted photos
6 hours ago
Ian Schofield posted a photo

Shiva Group First

The third ever show Shiva was entered into and he won the Hound Group. My wife was thrilled. The…
Wednesday
Nathan posted a video

'The Grand Campaign' [4 - FINAL] - Serbien muss sterbien (2 Nov to 23 Dec - 1914)

'The Grand Campaign, The Battle for Serbia 1914' 1914: Serbien Muss Sterbien [GMT Games 2015] Designer: Michael Resch
Tuesday
Profile IconKevin Strong, Jose Luis Gomez and Kenneth Trout joined ConsimWorld
Monday
Ian Schofield posted a photo

Group 4th

Shiva is very tired after his second dog show of the day.
Monday
Grofaz joined Eric Walters's group
Thumbnail

Gaming Contemporary Tactical Ground Combat

Discuss your favorite games/systems/scenarios covering pre-WWII to hypothetical future tactical…See More
May 17
Jim Millard commented on Brian Blad's group World At War
"Anybody out there have the Compendium Vol. 2 that they want to part with?"
May 17

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service