Let us know what game you are currently playing!

Views: 8575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great recommendation for a game, came last but loved it!

I have a good excuse. My first time playing it.

I am currently playing Washington's War by GMT. It is a solo play as I usually like to do. I may write a blog report on it.

we'll see.

Just finished a bout with The God Kings (vids here), and some non-wargame stuff.

Back to some SPQR!

Hurray. I like the wargame vids the best!

Ah good stuff. I was keeping up with the vids, but fell behind this long weekend. Will catch up this week. Something to look forward too!

Speaking of GBoH, I finished up the second battle from "Chariots of Fire" (Sekmum)  solo and now have a third on the table (Astarpa River). This new one is my first try at using chariots which should be a hoot. It is out of the chronological sequence from the Scenario Guide, but I chose to play it next as there is no terrain other than "Clear" and there are no runner infantry. Keeping it as simple as possible for now. Hittites!

just finished some nice TCS Semper Fi.

Fox Hill held I am glad to report!

Cranked a few more turns of NBS Vimeiro out, actually got to the combat bit. Very nice thank you! May I have another!

I am currently playing Wilderness War (solo as usual for me). So far I am enjoying it.

Are you using any special rules for playing solo?

Took a side trip into some old SPI stuff (Stonewall, Napoleon's Art of War).

Back to SPQR.

Just played (does that count...? ;) Sekigahara for the 2nd time. Superb game. My first time face to face. How exciting and rich a game. 

Play a LNL scenario today as well River of Perfume from the new stunning re fresh of Forgotten Heros II.

Finally a bloody and tense battle for the West German city of Erp, in WWIII in the the 'future/past history' of 1985 WWIII in World at War.

A full day of gaming face to face. Superb but man am I tired!

Thanks Major Bill, see you in 6 months.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Michael Wilding commented on brian s. b.'s group zun tzu
"Good news.  The Zun Tzu site is back online.  It looks unchanged except the forum is not…"
8 hours ago
Nathan posted a video

'Storming Gold' - 6 June 1944. [The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015]

'Storming Gold' (6 June 1944) - Introductory Scenario #1 from The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015] Game and Series Designer: Adam Starkweather For other TGD/GTS vide...
13 hours ago
Andy Loakes commented on Andy Loakes's group Limey Yank Games
"Our Biggest Update Ever? April's LYG update is complete. If not our biggest update ever, it is…"
21 hours ago
John Hitchens joined Eric Walters's group
Thumbnail

WW II Russian Front Games

If you are writing about GMT's Eastern Front Series, check out that Group. This is for all the…See More
yesterday
John Hitchens joined andy malcolm's group
Thumbnail

War: Gaming on the PC

Post here about war gaming on the PC, games like Steel Panthers, Combat Mission, the various works…See More
yesterday
John Hitchens joined Charlescab's group
Thumbnail

Vassal War Game Players

A group for sharing and creating vassal log files of games to share with othersCharles CabellSee More
yesterday
John Hitchens joined blue's group
Thumbnail

SF and Fantasy and Anime games

I will talk about the game of SF and Fantasy.Please feel free to write as a manager here though…See More
yesterday
John Hitchens joined Kim Meints's group
Thumbnail

GDW/Conflict - Their Wargames

For those who loved it when GDW came on the scene with their East Front game DNO .And then all…See More
yesterday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service