Let us know what game you are currently playing!

Views: 7638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Recently got back to a weekly (more or less) game night at my house having gotten my game room partially put back together after 'an incident'  :-)

We played the original AH We The People by Mark Herman for our first game.  I was the rebels.  We both thought the Redcoats were cruising to a strong victory, until the war ended and we added up the provinces - suddenly the rebels had pulled out a victory.  It was a great fast playing game to get us back in the habit.

The next week we played the AH Napoleon black game in the gray box.  This time I was the French aggressor.  I drove up the left flank, and running out of time brought a combined Brit/Prussian force to battle.  Both of us wee able to add reinforcements for about three turns and it became a great grinding away of forces.  The center was a large artiellery duel, with an infantry slugfest on my left flank and cavalry skirmish on the right flank.  Eventually the Brit's killed enough french for victory (I had taken a few losses in a diversionary attack gone bad earlier in the game...)  Another fast playing game!!  

We think up next is GMT Reds - then maybe some ASL!!

Played: AH's "Civilization" with 5 players. Never played this game before. A great game, will have to play it again.

My latest game was a GHQ: Modern miniatures game, some middle east action.

I'm trying to get some friends to play the game as regularly as possible, so far  they like the game. 

Played: Flying Pigs game "'65". A tac game on Vietnam but with cards. It is OK as a game but had trouble drawing the "right" cards as in Poker. The system did not "grab me".

"Summit" by Hasbro. A cold war game capable of playing up to 6 players. It is fairly quick and lots of fun, surprisingly.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

john pysz joined Alfonso Velasco's group
5 hours ago
john pysz joined Iain C. Martin's group
Thumbnail

Connecticut Gamers

Anyone from or near CT who wants to say hello please join! We need to find opponents!
5 hours ago
john pysz joined Brian Blad's group
Thumbnail

Great Battles of the American Civil War

This is the place to discuss GMT/Richard Berg's GBACW series of games
5 hours ago
john pysz joined Ola Palmquist's group
Thumbnail

Black sea - Black death series

Dedicated to Jack Radeys series of games: Black sea - Black death, Borodino 41, Operation Spark and…See More
5 hours ago
john pysz joined Nate's group
5 hours ago
john pysz joined John's group
Thumbnail

Musket & Pike Battle Series

A CSW group for those interested in the Musket & Pike Battle Series designed initially by Ben…See More
5 hours ago
john pysz joined Matt Severns's group
Thumbnail

Gamers - SCS

Come on in and discuss your favourite SCS titles, House rules, Game AAR's and Possessed dice…See More
5 hours ago
Profile Iconjohn pysz and Rick Miller joined Ed Beach's group
Thumbnail

Great Campaigns of the American Civil War

Fans of the GCACW series. Titles include: Stonewall Jackson's Way, Here Come The Rebels, Roads to…See More
5 hours ago

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2018   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service