Let us know what game you are currently playing!

Views: 8215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ty Bomba put a new set of eRules up for Barbarossa at CSW folder.

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?13@163.O1Ctedx2bsh.77@.1dceaa72/722
Learning Magic Realm and War Without Mercy. Playing Triumph of Chaos, ASL, Eastfront II, Bitter End and Tunisia via e-mail.
Last night, we played Combat Commander, Memoir'44! Finished a game of VASL this week with Dave C.
Finished turn one in GDW's 120 series, Battle of the Alma. Introducing my nephew to the hobby...he's already shown to be a quick learner and is enjoying it. I'm playing the Allies so he can focus on his defensive position as the Russians. He did well on turn one as the Russian heavy artillery caused several units to rout.
Yes, the GDW game was one of the better treatments of Alma. SPI was pretty good, but they left out the cavalry. The 3W Alma was a one-map game on two maps, and it had the usual late-3W development problems.
Played our first Battleground: Fantasy Warfare game - Lizardmen vs Dwarves. We couldn't finish it, though due to limited time, but next weekend we are going to be back to combat. The rules are a mess and so it's not that easy to get into the game since you can miss a lot of important things scattered here and there in the rulebook. It was a bit strange because we never played any miniatures game before and everything seems so 'loose' and range is always dodgy (because the cards move easily on the table), so it will take a while to get used to that kind of gaming. But it seems to be a good game. Anybody here having some experience with this one?
Played my Brother in Law (wife's sister's husband) in Afrika Korps. They visited with us for a week, and of course I had to show him the war room. He showed great interest, so we did a demo session of AK - just 8 or so turns. I took the Germans. We did the full setup as if we were going to go the whole campaign, so he could see what it looks and feels like to get your complete OB set out.

I drove hard to the outskirts of Tobruk, where low supply and a couple of bad die rolls stalled me out. I surrendered after, as I said, about 8 turns because they had to get the car packed to leave. I hope he enjoyed it enough to take it up ... he lives in biking distance from Crazy Egor's! (And now that I realize that, I might have to send him on shopping trips for me ;-) )
I haven't played Afrika Korps in ages! It's tough to play the Germans!
GWiE pbem.DitT solo.
Just got an unpunched copy of Like Lions they Fought.Old Command game May-June 94'.I will be trying this out.
Played Blitzkrieg Commander WWII miniatures rules in a late war Soviet vs German game this Sunday. Looking to play Eisenbach Gap this coming Saturday.
I will be starting a new VASL scenario shortly! We're going to play AP 22 from Action Pack 3! It's Germans, Italians vs. Russians!

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Nathan posted a video

Series Comparison: La Bataille [Regs XXX and ML] versus BAR

Series Comparison: La Bataille [Regs XXX and ML] versus BAR
12 hours ago
Scott Martin left a comment for Eric Walters
"Howdy back.  Seems to be a lot of Eric Walters in the USMC.  I knew one in my Game Club…"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Scott Martin
"Howdy, Scott!  Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Am also a retired Marine, but…"
yesterday
Scott Martin is now a member of ConsimWorld
yesterday
Nathan posted a video

The Battle of Fontenoy [(3 - Final) Report Three - 1pm to 3pm - FRENCH VICTORY!]

The Battle of Fontenoy: 11 May, 1745 [Clash of Arms Games 2012] [Report Three [FINAL] 1pm to 3pm] Designers: Paul Dangel, Mathew Hinkle Series: Battles from ...
yesterday
Jo Bader commented on Jo Bader's group Second Front
" "
Sunday
Jo Bader commented on Jo Bader's group Second Front
Sunday
Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played at Monstercon: GMT's "U.S. Civil War" (aka:CSA's Revolutionary War of…"
Saturday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service