Let us know what game you are currently playing!

Views: 8358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Question - my wife and I were discussing my game collection this morning in terms of game counti. Do most of you count quadigames as 1 or as 4 games?
Good question.I guess its 4 games.I only have NLB for quads and I only play the campaign usually so I think of it as one.It is four games though.Anyone want to play Warve? Ha Ha
DitT has just had a vassal mod created.I'll playing that tonight!
If more games is a bad things to your wife, count them as one. If she is proud of your collection and looking for bragging rights, count them as four. :)
Lots of games is a bad thing to my wife so I count them as one big game! :-)
I count them as one.
She nagged me into going to Lancaster PA last weekend to the convention :)
Each game equals an equivalent pair of shoes. I try to keep the number in my collection low.
shoes or games?
We are in a cowgirl boot buying phase....
Don't get Lisa started on shoe shopping. Mrs. Marcos will get jealous, and Dillard's will get rich.
You can't let Mrs. Marcos get jealous! That wouldn't be good.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Ian Schofield posted a photo

H&M Fraustadt 30YW Minis

Horse & Musket from Hollandspiele, set up for Fraustadt, but using 30YW minis - I am waiting…
4 hours ago
Joseph C. Beard III replied to Eric Walters's discussion Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments? in the group All things SPI
"Greetings Eric and Russ: I have been thinking about the general topic of this forum and…"
Monday
Joseph C. Beard III replied to Eric Walters's discussion Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments? in the group All things SPI
"Greetings Russ: The chronology of SPI's several pre-KURSK attempts to inject a…"
Sunday
Russ Gifford replied to Eric Walters's discussion Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments? in the group All things SPI
"Joe's point on WELLINGTON'S VICTORY is certainly apt. One thing I regret to this day…"
Sunday
Russ Gifford replied to Eric Walters's discussion Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments? in the group All things SPI
"I guess I see CITYFIGHT as a breakthrough that went no where, but could have gone anywhere. I…"
Sunday
"So glad this thread brought Joe to the table! I was trying to decide how best to quote him on the…"
Sunday
Eric Walters replied to Eric Walters's discussion Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments? in the group All things SPI
"So, let's call the new discussion thread "One of a Kind SPI Designs."…"
Sunday
"Greetings Again Eric: You are quite correct that a number of very innovative SPI designs just never…"
Sunday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service