Let us know what game you are currently playing!

Views: 8391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She gets the "Mac hasn't got the slows" optional rule....
That should even it up a bit and add to the fun. Plus there's always the joy of simulating a battle that occurred not to far from home.
She likes that battlefield.
My e-mail address is leemassey@embarqmail.com. I have some experience in PBEM but not a lot. Would you mind the time of July 44, US vs. Germans. I like that period of the war. Or would you like to do the same time, Russians vs. Germans? Either one would be fine with me. I accepted your invitation to be your friend. Inclement weather sounds like fun later on. I'm looking forward to this! Good gaming!
I play "Shifting Sands"(MMP).
This game is very best North Africa Campaign game!
I have "Kriegbot" on the table for this weekend; a solo gaming session until the following weekend when I'll play it with my boys for the first time. I'd love to get some mini's for this game, the included plastic "trinkets" leave a bit to be desired. Otherwise, looks to be a fun little game.

Always in a pbem of ASL(SK) as well.
I am starting a solo of War Without Mercy. I just got this.
I have purchased WWM earlier this year but have yet to punch it and learn it. There is a good VASSAL module around and I know a fellow that has the whole series and is really into to it.
Tried Dominion, okay not a wargame but a lot of fun. I have also been playing a lot of Flintlock and VPG's D Day: Canadian Beach.
I was playing 'Left 4 Dead' and 'Hellgate London'. Both are computer games, not wargames. The former was relatively short, it took under five hours to finish the four campaigns. The latter is fairly old and was plagued with teething problems when it was released. ZOOOOMBIES!
World War Z!
One of my students is a cousin of the great Tom Savini, a charter member of the Zombie Hall of Fame.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Eric Walters left a comment for Keith Powell
"You might want to check out the Revolution Games group and the All things SPI Group, for starters!"
12 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Keith Powell
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Keith!  You do like some golden oldie games; I have…"
12 hours ago
Keith Powell is now a member of ConsimWorld
13 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Christopher A. Lawrence
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Am pretty sure you are the same Christopher A.…"
yesterday
Manuel P. Ron is now friends with Jeff Fisher and ron brooks
yesterday
Jeff Fisher posted a status
"Here is a screen shot from way back when... http://social.consimworld.com/profiles/blogs/2011369:BlogPost:29825"
yesterday
"Yep, I wrote them both and seem to have lost everything having to do with the newer and updated program "GTL Editor"..."
yesterday
"Everyone, I'm looking for some help. Need a copy of "GTL Editor" which I wrote back in the late 2000... Not "GTL Text Editor" Thanks"
yesterday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service