Let us know what game you are currently playing!

Views: 8862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Conflict of Heroes and Lock n Load. I'm on a WWII tactical gaming kick.
I finally took Gringos out for a spin, partly inspired by a recent trip to New Mexico. I have some questions about GBACW rules, so if anyone has John Alsen's email address handy I'd appreciate it.

Also just printed off Philip "Lost Battles" Sabin's East Front 2. And I have a game of Not War But Murder slated for the weekend.
A Most Dangerous Time for the weekend.
I ordered this two weeks ago as I'm going to play 3DoG by email and it looks like the battles here are more manageable. Hopefully it should be easier to wade into the bigger games after this. Does the GBACW system flow smoothly during play ?
any relation to Merrill K. ?
I'm on turn 2 of Mayfair's Jerusalem. The Jews have pushed the convoy through to the city and are awaiting a counterattack from the north by El Khader. Jim
A revision: the upcoming game should be They Shall not Pass.
I'm currently getting reintroduced to the Advanced Tobruk System, while playing SSI's Carrier Strike by PBEM. It's not exactly designed for PBEM play, but we're making it work anyway.
Last played, Berlin '85. Nato defense got discombobulated by the soviet airborne.
Combat Commander for the first time last night; studying Elusive Victory for next week ... or maybe the week after :^x
I've been reading-A Gallant Little Army by Timothy D. Johnson on Scott's Mexico City campaign so I have SPI's Vercruz up now. Gringo is also on deck for this weekend as is the Gringo Expansion

I guess I'm also in a RHB game mood
Here I Stand with six players last night at Endgame in Oakland, CA.

Panzer Grenadier - Afrika Korps solo at home.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Nathan and BoardTactical are now friends
7 hours ago
Mizore updated their profile
13 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Richard Northey
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Richard.  PANZERBLITZ is indeed a class title and…"
yesterday
Richard Northey is now a member of ConsimWorld
yesterday
Jim Werbaneth posted a blog post

Talking about American Seacoast Fortifications

This is today's big project.  I gave a presentation at Armchair Dragoons' virtual game convention,…See More
Saturday
Joe F. (Art of Wargames) joined Jo Bader's group
Thumbnail

Second Front

This is my tun-based game 'Second Front' for PC and Mc. It is showing tactical WW2 actions of…See More
Saturday
Eric Walters and Joe F. (Art of Wargames) are now friends
Saturday
Joe F. (Art of Wargames) updated their profile
Saturday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service