Let us know what game you are currently playing!

Views: 8581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lucky old you...I wish I could even find ONE person to plat FTF!!!!

In this case, Space Empires, I actually had to turn down some players :)

Wife's playing SPI's War of the Ring with me.

Couldn't talk her out of it - and given that she liked things like AH's Wizards,

who knows?

Got The Pacific War back on the table after a 25 year absence.

Bill got me excited about it.

Played the solo Pearl Harbor scenario:

1st battle cycle saw the Nevada and Tennessee sunk, and the Arizona and California take 4 hits.  That gave me 4 of the 6 BB needed for the win.  I also scored 2 hits on the Pennsylvania and Oklahoma.

The second battle cycle saw a coordinated strike mission get to the target hex before being detected.  With the large airbase alerted, there was no longer a chance to win.

Cap over the airbase saw both sides take 2 hits, and the Japanese took another hit on the flak.  Unfortunately the 2 air units tasked with striking the airfield could only score 1 hit.

Over the port, the Japanese took a hit from flak.  2 more hits were scored on the Pennsylvania for a total of the needed 4 hits.  However the Oklahoma only took 1 hit for a total of 3.  The last squadron tried striking the Maryland, but whiffed completely.

Finally tally saw 5 of the needed 6 battleships with 4 hits or more, and only 4 steps of air units lost, 8 short of the needed 12 steps.  Bad deal, but good fun.

Cool Jeff! My friend Doug and I are going to play the Guadalcanal Campaign scenario this weekend.

I want to try that beast someday.

Its not a beast. Fantastic game.

Beasts can be good.

I just know that it's going to take months to play.

Had been working on the Axis Empires learning scenarios - now I'm through the first year

of the combined campaign (really really easy without war). Vids uploading.

Back to Fields of Fire. Was a bit burnt out after putting out the video series. Playing through the first Normandy mission again, and got my hat handed to me. In the middle of the re-attempt now.

Just finished a solo scenario in ASL (T16 Strayer's Strays) to learn the concealment rules.

Yes it is nice and short. Germans just edged it. I think I will try the OBA rules tomorrow.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Nathan posted a video

'Storming Sword' [Introductory Scenario #3] - 6 June 1944. [The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015]

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
11 hours ago
michael ring left a comment for Eric Walters
"Hi,Eric,I'm currently doing play testing for  Vance von Borries for the new AGC2nd…"
11 hours ago
Greg Blanchett updated their profile
13 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for michael ring
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Michael.  I'm also a fan of Eastern Front…"
18 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Julien To
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Julien!  Those Hexasim tactical Napoleonic games…"
18 hours ago
Profile Iconmichael ring and Julien To joined ConsimWorld
18 hours ago
Nathan posted a video

'Storming Juno' [Introductory Scenario #2] - 6 June 1944. [The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015]

'Storming Juno' (6 June 1944) - Introductory Scenario #2 from The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015] Game and Series Designer: Adam Starkweather For other TGD/GTS vide...
yesterday
Steve replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Just Started “ On To The Yula “ by Edwin Hoyt"
Sunday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service