Let us know what game you are currently playing!

Views: 9032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have 3 games of The Battle for Normandy (GMT) going at the moment.  One game solo on my table. One game solo on Vassal and a 'live" game on Vassal.  This is a top notch title in my opinion and has surpassed The Longest Day as my favorite Normandy Campaign game.  Speaking of The Longest Day (AH) I have a 4-player "live" game going on Vassal.  I also have a "live" game of Normandy'44 (GMT) on Vassal. In addition to all that I have a "live" game of Ardennes'44 on Vassal as well against Steve Arthur who posted earlier.

Playing Halls of Montezuma right now (vids soon).

Painful for the payoff.

Been bopping between SPQR and other things from the pile (mostly non-wargames).

Just got whooped in a pbem/vassal of POG. About to be whooped in the same of Unhappy King Charles. Ongoing vassal game of Band of Heroes, a system I'm really appreciating. Soloing Fields of Fire!

PBEM Birds of Prey. My first time playing, and it's a blast!

Panzer Leader of course!

Played Patton's Counter Offensive a few weeks ago as the Americans and thrashed my friend Gleen who retreated too early (or so I think). Am now replaying as the Germans and will see whether my more vigorous defence reaps a greater reward.

What a trip!?! Haven't played PL in years, but cut my teeth on the PB/PL series.....do you play online?  Is that a vassal system...I only used in Britannia.  If you're looking for another player, please let me know.

My favorite original PL scenerio is Operation AntiClimax.  Very tough on both sides.....using OPFire of course.  Patton's Counter Offensive is a real beast!

Kevin

Kevin,

yes a real beast indeed. We only manage a turn a night, once a week. I know this is pretty slow but there are plenty of other distractions for us - smoking, chatting etc! My opponent is also drinking like a fish as we play at his house. This slows down the turns too...

Kevin,

join my Panzer Leader group and we may end up playing together online or with VASSAL one day. I need my friend Steve Arthur to teach me about VASSAL which I have never used, but am keen to try.

Our little band of gamers has a Thunder at the Crossroads II going.  I am doing studies of Standard Combat Series games, looking for inspiration for articles for Operations, and trying to learn The Library of Napoleonic Battles (The Last Success) by OSG.

Tex and I played the Balkan scenario from the Trial of Strength expansion scenario published in Breakout Magazine. We're gearing up for the ToS '41 campaign game.

Had a great game of FRIEDRICH with three people.  What a terrific multi-player strategic game!

How do you find the card of Russia Out in the game?  Historical maybe.  But it is too powerful to force a player out of the game.....

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played:" Gotterdammerung: Fall of Berlin" by Moments In History. 2nd Edition. Played…"
4 hours ago
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "The Accidental President: Harry S. Truman and the Four Months that Changed the…"
Tuesday
John Kranz posted a blog post

Moving to New Platform

I wanted to alert everyone that we are moving to a new social platform in the coming days/weeks.…See More
Monday
Phil Buczkowski joined Brian Blad's group
Thumbnail

Great Battles of the American Civil War

This is the place to discuss GMT/Richard Berg's GBACW series of games
Sunday
Phil Buczkowski joined Ed Beach's group
Thumbnail

Great Campaigns of the American Civil War

Fans of the GCACW series. Titles include: Stonewall Jackson's Way, Here Come The Rebels, Roads to…See More
Sunday
Phil Buczkowski joined Hans van Der Drift's group
Thumbnail

The Pax System by RHB

One of my favorite games is Pax RomanaI thought this would be good place to find like minded…See More
Sunday
Phil Buczkowski joined Charlescab's group
Thumbnail

command and colors ancients CCA

For fans of Command and Colors Ancients
Sunday
Phil Buczkowski joined Jan Wiescher's group
Thumbnail

World in Flames

A place for fans of this fantastic ADG game.
Sunday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service