Let us know what game you are currently playing!

Views: 8988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The slow move through EU hath begun.

wrapping up Burma (OCS).

finished a brutal Operation Typhoon with 3 guys.....Sunday...ouch.....

Playing mid campaign Bloody Ridge...disaster for IJA..go figure. Thinking about a reset.

Played 3 times a 4 turn LNL scenario called Stay Behind. LRRP ambush VC, then extract....WOW, WOW, WOW.

getting ready to start polling for orders for formations in the Battle of Austerlitz. Play by Poll.

Playing Into The Breach 4 map  'monster' from LNLP - World at War: Scn 3 The Flood, 3 battalions of Soviets v 3 troops of US forces.

setting up Pharsalus - GBoH

gearing up for a Forgotten heroes on Friday live.

2nd fleet, 5th fleet, A44, and Honneur & Patrie (LNL) arrive Friday ish.

tying to learn rules to Empire of the Sun. 

Played a mixture of games at home, and Monstercon: Hans im Gluck's "St. Petersburg", Reiner Knizia's "Medici", VPG's 20 games; "Bussaco", "Jena", and "Vittoria"; GMT's games "Flying Colors: Trafalgar", and "Labyrinth" and Compass Games "God Kings".

Great Time again at Monstercon.

How do you like Flying Colors? I saw a demo copy at an FLGS the other day and now it is on my radar, but I haven't played.

It is a great game. It is just the right amount of complexity for a game on sailing ships of the Napoleonic Era. I've played it for the last 3 years at Monstercon. 

Thanks, I'll check it out!

This one was a real kick for me.

I'm picking up a copy of No Better place to Die .

Played: Mayfair's Game "Domain". A fun quick game to play of Feudal Lords competing with each other in having the biggest Domain.

Consim Press "Beda Fomm". A nail-biter of a game.

GMT's "Infidel"  A fun game for the Good Guys, the Christians, who have won all the battles so far(As it should be). I was playing the Bad Guys, the muslims, with no luck yet.

while others would say differently, I am not sure Burma is a good introduction.

Just about ready to start a VASSAL game of 2nd Fleet. Also eyeing a VASSAL game of Twilight Struggle and Labyrinth. World at War from Lock n Load too if I can find an opponent. 

Really excited about 2nd Fleet!

I am currently playing Victroy Games Vietnam via Vassal. This weekend a gaming friend is coming by to make our initial foray in DG's Totaler Krieg!

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Empire of Horses: The First Nomadic Civilization and the Making of China" by John…"
13 hours ago
Eric Walters commented on Kid's photo
Thumbnail

Coldwar

"Heck, I'd use this game for my ASL and ASLSK games, it looks so good!  I can imagine a…"
yesterday
Eric Walters commented on Kid's photo
Thumbnail

Black Hawk Down

"Wow--this is great!  I like the hexes far better than the squares for this particular game!"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Fred Thompson
"Fred, thanks for updating your profile!  I think your favorite games list has a great balance…"
yesterday
Fred Thompson updated their profile
yesterday
Kid posted photos
yesterday
Eric Walters replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Have got AVALANCHE: THE SALERNO LANDINGS by GDW on the wargame table and have it--at last--set up.…"
Monday
Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played: S&T 324, "After the Fall". Two Battles on the last years of the Western Roman…"
Monday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service