Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Proud Monster ,Command #27.

Views: 40

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have a copy, along with Death and Destruction, that I would be willing to part with (together). Contact me directly.
Still no luck.Been checking E-bay for weeks ,nothing.One person responded here but when I contacted him I never got a response.Still looking for Proud Monster Command #27.
I just got a copy of Proud Monster and Death and Destruction in mint condition with the magazines.A couple of good Eastfront books were thrown in for good measure.I'm a happy gamer!
It's the game that got me back into gaming again!
I had been out of the hobby for 15 years until January.I'm back in with both feet.I missed a lot of good games and I'm doing some catching up!This game is right up my alley(FitE-SE).I am setting up SE (Kursk scenario) on cyberboard also.
Look at some of the nice stuff Gary Graber has been doing with Panzerschreck - particuarly the older isues. Columbia Games two WW II games are a lot of fun - Also Brien Miller's Silent Service (?) is superb. Recent S & T's worth mentioning are Drive on Moscow and Custer.
Thanks for the recommendations.I have been thinking about Easrfront II.I have never played a block game.I have just dabbled in CDG's.Next on my list is Totaler Krieg.
What's your email address?

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Keith Bockus updated their profile
12 hours ago
Tim Korchnoi is now a member of ConsimWorld
20 hours ago
John Garrett is now a member of ConsimWorld
Monday
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "The Praetorian Guard: A History of Rome's Elite Special Forces" by Sandra…"
Oct 13
Eric Walters left a comment for PAUL BRETT
"Welcome, Paul, to the CONSIMWORLD Website!  Hope you find all things Waterloo here.  If…"
Oct 11
PAUL BRETT is now a member of ConsimWorld
Oct 9
Gian Carlo Ceccoli posted a blog post

Aegean Strike

Ieri sera, seconda sessione dedicata al titolo Aegean strike - Victory Games; titolo datato ma…See More
Oct 5
Gian Carlo Ceccoli added a discussion to the group A.S.G.S.
Thumbnail

SMGC 2019

Entro Ottobre, le prime anticipazioni sull'evento clou della ASGS!!!!See More
Oct 5

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2018   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service