Getting Started with the CSW social networking platform

Please post any initial questions (or suggestions) you have here as you become acquainted with this CSW social network platform.

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the forum crash is a thinly veiled effort by Kranz to push this social network. Seems to be working ... I'm here.
JK,

A member named "princess" just spammed the users. Any way to trace her down and give a her a spanking?
(How) Is it possible to add BGG 'Widgets' into the My Page text box such that are recognised/work?

And my next question: how do I get to add something as text into a message - I've tried using pre /pre in angle brackets but that doesn't work.

Anyhoo, here's the URL of the BGG widget page (using the Add Hyperlink button didn't work either...)

http://boardgamegeek.com/geekwidget.php

Geez, this is hard work! :-)
Just joined, looking for help...

I'm trying to see if there are any players in Paraguay.

Any ideas on how I would search for that trait? All my attempts have led to nothing so far -- I can't even find myself.
You can search by that country. I hope that helps. Otherwise, I'm thinking of creating a new player directory soon in which one can enter basic info and do a search. Still evaluating this as a solution.
but when i search for "paraguay" generic, i dont even get myself as a result. maybe im missing something, or my info takes a while to process before becoming searchable?
Sounds like a defect to me then, unless they don't search location field.
I second that question. They are really coming out of the woodwork lately.

In fact, there are at least two more now, putting spam links into their profiles.
hex draw anyone know a better way to set degree of rotation?

New to consimworld... trying to get back into ASL. Been playing the Starter Kit - but now my friend would rather play Combat Commander or Lock n Load. I want to advance into ASL. Any players in the Baltimore Area?

Eric F.

ericflipp@comcast.net

I own BV, Yanks and Paratrooper...Just bought Wast Front at the WBC.

Ok, so here's a question: how do you remove a pending group invite? 

I've got one, and I can't find a way to refuse - so I accepted eventually.

Now it's in pending status. :P

If just linked, they disappear. 

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Roberto Volpi is now a member of ConsimWorld
7 hours ago
Andy Loakes commented on Andy Loakes's group Limey Yank Games
"WCSC Playtesting Update[ Whilst getting everyone actively testing is dependent on getting the…"
yesterday
Mark Haviland joined Kim Meints's group
Thumbnail

All Things Victory Point Games

Discussion of all the games in the VPG line up
yesterday
Mark Haviland joined Kim Meints's group
Thumbnail

All Things GMT

We have groups for different GMT titles.So why not a group to discuss everything about the…See More
yesterday
Mark Haviland joined Steve Dixon's group
Thumbnail

Target for Today!

Target for Today (formerly Bombs Away!) will be an updated version of B-17 Queen of the Skies by…See More
yesterday
Michael Gilbert Haran replied to Kim Kanger's discussion Insurgency wars in the group The world of designing
"Beats me how you can win the political war,De Gaul surrenders after Algeria is secured.Same thing…"
yesterday
Christian A. Strasser left a comment for Christopher Livingston
"Hi Christopher!  Welcome to CSW.  I'm glad to see you here."
Tuesday
Christopher Livingston is now a member of ConsimWorld
Monday

Events

Members

Top Content 

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2017   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service