What is the best game to get going in learning OCS? Tunisia? Forgotten War: Korea? Sicily? Inquiring minds want to know. If we're going to recruit new players into this incredibly addicting and rich campaigning series, let's tell interested potential players where to start....

Views: 1728

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe I can set up a game with you some time...Never can tell what my schedule will be but I'd certainly be better off learning the finer points of the system with a mentor.

That would be fine. I gave you my email address in a previous post. Just let me know. 

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Nathan posted a video

'Storming Sword' [Introductory Scenario #3] - 6 June 1944. [The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015]

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
yesterday
michael ring left a comment for Eric Walters
"Hi,Eric,I'm currently doing play testing for  Vance von Borries for the new AGC2nd…"
yesterday
Greg Blanchett updated their profile
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for michael ring
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Michael.  I'm also a fan of Eastern Front…"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Julien To
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Julien!  Those Hexasim tactical Napoleonic games…"
yesterday
Profile Iconmichael ring and Julien To joined ConsimWorld
yesterday
Nathan posted a video

'Storming Juno' [Introductory Scenario #2] - 6 June 1944. [The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015]

'Storming Juno' (6 June 1944) - Introductory Scenario #2 from The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015] Game and Series Designer: Adam Starkweather For other TGD/GTS vide...
Sunday
Steve replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Just Started “ On To The Yula “ by Edwin Hoyt"
Sunday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service