What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

I am keen to hear and see what you are keen to buy and hold.

what are the must have titles for 2013?

what have you preordered and hope it comes in 2013 (OK Bill we know...OCS Korea!)

Views: 1041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pac War is decision Games doing that?

I played and enjoyed GMT's Rebel Raiders of the High Seas with the developer - great little game.

Looking forward to Clash of Arms' BAR Primer - well written stuff to help ease my pals into unfamiliar gaming territory, I hope.

I dig threads like this.   I'm never sure what to get excited about until I hear from you guys.

I have so many preorders due this year It will take some research to to list them all. I did preorder Korea even though I already have it. Lol! Stonewall Jacksons Way appears to be the next one coming my way. Just got Heights of Courage and Duration: The Grand Campaign, Storm of Steel expansion kit.

Blood & Roses, Won by the Sword, Reluctant Enemies, Genesis, Unconditional Surrender, and the High Frontier expansion.

Still tossing my thoughts about Ponski's ACW game. Chances are, the KS campaign will end before I can make my mind up.

I'm so tempted by the intention, but what I saw of the demo was not convincing.

No - I replied to the wrong post. :(

I meant to reply to the Lincoln's War one

A World at War Reprint - simply because I must see where 3rd Reich headed - played lots of it in the 3rd/4th editions.

Play/learn sessions of "The War" by Compass going on. Very nice game. Wonderful presentation.

Both have 3R DNA in them - The War went the direction of tightening it up, enhancing the air and naval system as well as the diplomatic one, but keeping the mechanics pretty much simple (still a lot going on).

I have hear from reliable witnesses that World at War is the ASL method - it did not shy from complicating everything -

Debating it myself. I love A3R/EotS, and it seems like it's the culmination.

But, I hate buying replacements for things I pretty much have.

I did it far too much with SFB. :(

I have 'Roads to Moscow' (von Borries) on pre-order from GMT..and I think it's about to ship!!!..really enjoyed it's predecessor 'Roads to Leningrad'

My pre-orders, hopefully to see in '13:

Cactus Air Force

Fleet Commander Nimitz

Genesis

OCS Reluctant Enemies

Where There is Discord: War in the South Atlantic

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Relic" by Alan Dean Foster. A SF novel with a twist.  In the distant future,…"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Bob Jones
"Bob, great to see you here!  Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Hope you find…"
Sunday
Bob Jones is now a member of ConsimWorld
Sunday
Eric Walters left a comment for Chris Haupt
"Chris, it sure looks like you appreciate the pre-Napoleonic and Napoleonic era games!  1776…"
Saturday
Chris Haupt updated their profile
Nov 28
Eric Walters commented on John G Galloway's photo
Thumbnail

GMT Stalingrad 42

"Am wanting to dive into this myself, but I've got a stack of games in front of it in my…"
Nov 28
John G Galloway posted a photo

GMT Stalingrad 42

Another fantastic Simonitch design that fits perfectly on my table.
Nov 28
Dennis A. Spors commented on Dennis A. Spors's group Marshal Enterprises
"We are working on a new title but it will not be a game in Spain. The new release will be featured…"
Nov 28

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service