What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

I am keen to hear and see what you are keen to buy and hold.

what are the must have titles for 2013?

what have you preordered and hope it comes in 2013 (OK Bill we know...OCS Korea!)

Views: 935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I were you, try Noble Knight, as the publisher has stopped taking anymore pre-orders. From what I hear NK has pre-ordered quite a few copies, so they may have some spare

http://fifthcolumngames.co.uk/

Check out the Cromwell game

I have preordered:

Fields of Fire II

Cactus Air Force

Fleet Commander Nimitz

Lock 'n Load: Heroes of the Pacific

Where There is Discord: War in the South Atlantic

And maybe one or two more that I don't remember for now.  

5th Marines, just as in "With the Old Breed"! 

Yes, now I know where Gny. Sgt. Hartman got his lines!  ;)

I forgot to add I have The Invasion of Russia on pre-order from  Europa Simulazioni

I have preordered:

Enemy Action: Ardennes

Navajo Wars

Fields of Fire 2

I am most excited about Enemy Action and Navajo Wars. Anything by John Butterfield is of extremely high interest for me and Navajo Wars hits upon a topic I am personally very interested in. 

Both of them look like they will be very very good!

I am thinking about Lincolns War.....and I am despite my utter dislike for the Hearts and Minds Campaign thinking about buying it when it is released too.

Just scored a Super sweet deal on Devils Cauldron Punched, minty, trayed and well taken care of.

OCS Korea (bought a used copy on BGG a couple of months ago that turned out to be missing two sheets of counters, so I'm back on the pre-order list).

Both new "D-Day At" games by Butterfield, though the dates keep slipping... I love D-Day at Omaha Beach.

Guns over Gettysburg, a KickStarter project (/me ducks)

Lincoln's War, another KS; my wife is a Civil War junkie and enjoyed Washington's War, so I'm hoping this will get some play

And, of course, the next volume of Fields of Fire. 

All have a realistic chance to hit this year, with the exception of OCS Korea I suppose.

I'm waiting for Sichelschnitt, but I'll settle for France '40.

I'm also very much looking forward to the KS third edition of Kremlin, and hoping there's good news to come on a reprint of Pax Porfiriana (did I really miss it already?). I'm mulling Hexasim's Napoleon Against Europe, although good news on whether they'll repair the rulebook would certainly help convince me that it's more than just a pretty face.

Not that it counts as new or published, but I'm *really* looking forward to getting a custom-built Ilya-base Dune to be assembled by Mr. Tullsen.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Christian Barrett is now a member of ConsimWorld
12 hours ago
Markm1767 posted photos
22 hours ago
Markm1767 commented on Markm1767's photo
Thumbnail

t1

"Played Battleground: Second Punic Wars. Rome barely beat Carthage in the battle.... Was very…"
22 hours ago
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Strange Music" by Alan Dean Foster. A Pip & Flinx SF novel. It has been awhile…"
Friday
Bob Kendra is now a member of ConsimWorld
Wednesday
Christian A. Strasser replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"I've recently started "A Hobbit, a Wardrobe, and a Great War" by Joseph…"
Jun 10
Preston Younkins left a comment for Wild Bill Wilder
"I hate to be "that guy", but I came across the "Blood and Sand" scenarios, and…"
Jun 9
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read; "The Succession to Muhammad: A Sturdy of the Early Caliphate" by Wilferd Madelung.…"
Jun 8

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2018   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service