We have discussions for reading and playing games, so I'm going to ask: What are you watching of late? That goes for favorite TV shows as well as DVD's.

So, what is putting electrons across your TV set lately?

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right now I'm watching the premier of Breaking Bad on AMC. This afternoon I also saw Dog Soldiers, a surprisingly decent horror in which the British army fights werewolves in the highlands of Scotland, on the Sci Fi Channel. As soon as I get out from under a piloe o' work I'm going back to the DVD's of Rome.
Jim
Got to love Breaking Bad, its going DVR tonight so my honey and i can watch together.

Watching LOST every week, Earle and The Office. Just picked up the first two disks of Tudors se 2. Just finnished watching Band of Brothers for the 3rd time. And so many movies I can not remember the titels to them even the good ones.
I remember enjoying 'Dog Soldiers'.
I'm enjoying the new series Commanders at War on the Military Channel ... I really like the various historians insights into the minds of the generals.

I just recently watched ZULU for the first time ... good red coats movie ...

Lasted theater movie, Eagle Eye ... another good movie.
Just watched the Australian mockumentary "Kenny". Hilarious!
I watched 'Detroit Metal City' last week (and I hate heavy metal). This was one of the funniest comedies that I have seen in recent years. One doesn't have to like heavy metal to like this.
Katie and I are watching The Wolrd at War - currently 50$ of the way through the North Africa segment.
I got it for Christmas. It's still brilliant after over thirty-five years.
My guilty pleasure right now is Burn Notice on USA channel. I find I love anything with Bruce Campbell in it. He is one actor that can take over any scene he walks into.
I have been watching FOX News. Special Report with Brett Bair, Bill O'Reilly. FOX News Sunday. I enjoy getting news and analysis without the typical left leaning bias.

Every so often I like to flip on MSNBC just to laugh at how angry and irrational those who are left of center in the U.S. tend to be. I guess the hatred there comes from being a permenent minority, ideologically speaking.
Nothing like Keith Olberman to do do that!
Yes, Olberman is exactly who I had in mind. Of course some of Olberman's anger probably comes from looking at O'Reily's ratings compared to his own.

I used to like Lou Dobbs at 6 on CNN. At one time it was the evening news with a business lean. Then Lou turned the program into an Populist drum beating forum. The last straw was when Lou Spent an entire hour venting outrage over the Dubai ports deal. I haven't watched since. I have heard that Lou's latest is some sort of Obama birth certificate controversy.

Speaking of Obama's birth certificate, before the CSW forum went down there was a discussion that distractions like the "birthers" couldn't be helped, but the problem was so many "mainstream" Republicans bought into the scam. The claim was something like 25% of Republicans think Obama was not born in the U.S. Then that night O'Reilly covered the story and dismissed it as bunk, but his guest - Bernie Goldberg - pointed out 38% of Democrtas believed 9/11 was an inside job by the Bush Admin to use as a pretext for starting wars.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Ian Schofield posted photos
7 hours ago
Daniel Windham left a comment for Kim Kanger
"Hi Kim!  I just did a open box review of Critical Hit's ASL comp for Dien BIen Phu. I…"
9 hours ago
Daniel Windham left a comment for Carl Nogueira
"Hi Carl, I did a video review of Critical Hit's Dien Bien Phu. I know you did some scenarios…"
9 hours ago
Daniel Windham posted a video

Squad Leader Review: Dien Bien Phu from Critical Hit Games

A in-depth open box review of Dien Bien Phu the Advanced Squad Leader Comp from Critical Hit games. Including secondary sources, photos, and a little sarcasm...
9 hours ago
Daniel Windham left a comment for Eric Walters
"Eric!  Sorry for my slow reply I was busy working on this video review of ASL Dien Bien…"
9 hours ago
Steve Altra commented on Dave Smith's blog post A bit of a mystery.... who can solve this one?
"I don't know who Mark is, but I dig seeing that Oil War "WiP" map."
21 hours ago
Donald J. HANle left a comment for Eric Walters
"Eric, Just saw your comment from last July.  Clearly I do not check this page often…"
yesterday
Kevin Duke left a comment for Eric Walters
"I'm with you. We actually hosted the "Team Squad Leader" tournament at Origins the…"
Thursday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2021   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service