Just curious to see what everyone has added to their collections lately. My collection has been growing since this discussion started, and it's interesting to see what others are buying!

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One month ago - got a really good deal on CSW for all of the GMT Glory games - 72 dollars - that included shipping.

Last week, Wilderness War reprint showed up - exceptional production value - only complaint - they should have done the counters to Washington War Standards.

And I just closed a deal on GMT Reds!, and CoA's Triumph of Chaos along with Comrade's Guide and variant counters.

Two weeks ago, traded away Across 5 Aprils and SPI Remagen Folio game for VG's The Korean War.

When am I going to play all this stuff?
Just received Washington war GMT as preorder - itS ready for playing as soon as i can
I stop buy OCS games some years ago - very difficult to' find people ready to' play then.
It remain one of the best system for me - i remember a year long match at enemy at the gâtés
campaign with 5 friends, Now lot of miles of distance, wifes and sons render impossible such an experience.
Maybe when i'll stop to' work...
So for the year I’ve purchased (all through P500), Serpent of the Seas, Washington’s War, Nothing Gained But Glory, Chariot’s of Fire and Wilderness War. Still waiting for the Storm of Steel Expansion…The only one that has been played do far has been Chariot’s of Fire, but I’ve played each scenario as they were the first 9 scenarios as I’m attempting to play (almost) every GBoH scenario chronologically…. Currently playing 1st Himera from the Tyrant Module than have the 3 scenarios from the Salamis module up next….
Just picked up a copy of FAB Bulge on a BGG auction, looking forward to giving that a whirl!
I picked up a copy of Wilderness War recently! I have to try some scenarios soon! It looks good!
GHQ's MicroArmour: The Game Modern; replaced an Soviet Motor Rifle Division which was loaned out twenty years ago and never returned ( if you're reading this, Ross, I want my division back!), and completed a 5x4 modular terrain system which was scratch built from foam insulation board. The last rules I played were GDW's Combined Arms; I am looking forward to learning GHQ's rules.
Hey, Doug! That sounds cool! I have both rulebooks, WWII and Modern but I haven't learned them either! I like the Command packs that GHQ offers! Have you bought any of those yet? Is it hard to make the terrain modules?
Got another great trade done this week - Incredible Victory (Quarterdeck Games) for GMT's Thirty Years War CDG.
What is Incredible Victory about?
Midway
Just realized I wrote my 'got this' statement backwards - I TRADED Incredible victory for Thirty Years War CDG.

I never played IV -it has sat on my shelf for decades unplayed and barely looked at.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Michael Walacavage is now a member of ConsimWorld
15 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Randy Morris
"Randy, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Hope you find some groups that you are…"
yesterday
Randy Morris is now a member of ConsimWorld
yesterday
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post News, and It's Not Good
"I just saw my surgeon this afternoon, and everything is coming along nicely.  The pacemaker…"
Thursday
Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played: GMT's "Genesis" with our gaming grp. A great Game. GMT's "Clash of…"
Thursday
Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2019
"Our 3rd play of Sixth Fleet ended with a very close Draw. The Russians did a good job of capturing…"
Tuesday
76mm updated their profile
Tuesday
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Rise of the Tang Dynasty: The Reunification of China and the Military Response to the…"
Monday

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service