Just curious to see what everyone has added to their collections lately. My collection has been growing since this discussion started, and it's interesting to see what others are buying!

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just picked up a brand spanking new copy of Yaquinto's Close Assault from Troll and Toad, by way of eBay.
ASL board 52..at last! ( Can't wait for the Finnish module)..looking forward to all the scenarios I can now play on this.
anzio '69,third reich and 1776 is on it's way...
LEE VS GRANT WILDERNESS CAMPAIGN OF 1864 VICTORY GAMES - won on ebay yesterday
Couldn't resist any longer - pre-ordered CoA's "Persian Incursion" just now. I'm about as effective at "dieting" with games as I am with sweets. :( ;)
I just bought the LnL White Star Rising game. One of my students introduced me to the system (with the cold war series) and I'm hoping this one won't disappoint me. I also bought a copy of The Eagle and the Lion: Wars of Napoleon. It's a beautiful game that really needs the miniatures (or replacement miniatures) to be painted. Hmmm.... It'll have to wait until I finish my C&C:Ancients 6mm miniatures.

Dave Smith
I bought Age of Napoleon Mayfair game. Gees... the rule are hard to digest in a night, but they did a great game so far.
An Australian firm is selling digital copies of old S&Ts & games. Have already been using a Flying Circus (S&T31) I own for some ftf & on-line turn games. Now moving on to some StarForce which should work well with units moved around via MS Paint & Borodino (S&T 32) next. The old games worth the effort if can get play vs buying yet more new stuff. 10 S&T issues w/games for $20 AUD is just fine. Always looking for opponents. Have set-up the original Napoleon @ Waterloo in a Facebook group I started , Learn to Play Games, just see it works fine.

I get quite a number of games from e-bay. Does anyone want to sell a game about Kursk? I play these things not just collect.

Roads to Leningrad unpunched in shrink
Beda Fomm
A Victory Denied

Just ordered "Crusader: Battle for Tobruk", the folio game from Decision Games.

Have the SPI original Crusader. Best of the North Africa quad but have not like the DG revision folios.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Bob DeSilva commented on Eric Walters's group All That is Avalon Hill
"Anyone know where I can get a counter list for Tobruk?"
10 hours ago
Bob DeSilva joined Eric Walters's group
Thumbnail

All That is Avalon Hill

Recalling everything that was the old Avalon Hill Game Company and playing the new stuff since…See More
10 hours ago
Mark Traylor left a comment for Steve
"Steve:  Welcome to the area.  No ftf groups that I know of.  I generally have only…"
Sunday
Mark Traylor and Steve are now friends
Sunday
Eric Walters posted a photo

CATACLYSM -- early 1941-1942 Turn

In commemoration of the anniversary of both Operation BARBAROSSA and Operation BAGRATION on…
Sunday
zatoichi is now a member of ConsimWorld
Sunday
Steve joined Steve Dixon's group
Thumbnail

Operation Nordwind, Dec. 31, 1944 to January 18, 1945

Currently looking for play testers for this card driven game. It's meant to introduce new players…See More
Sunday
Steve replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Just started On to Berlin by Gen Gavin."
Sunday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service