Just curious to see what everyone has added to their collections lately. My collection has been growing since this discussion started, and it's interesting to see what others are buying!

Views: 454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh, add MMP Beyond Valor 3rd Edition unpunched to the Killing Ground for Trade pile
That's interesting! Beyond Valor 2nd Edition compared to the Pearl of Great Price!! :-) I just bought a copy of France 1940 off E-Bay! I got it for a good price! I think you will like Valor of the Guards!
I know... that's a bit much and a touch blasphemous :-S. I had heard BV2 with RedB is rare, and the bidding got intense when I saw it come up 2x.
I picked up my copy of the Avalon Hill version the week it hit the streets, from my local hobby shop (since closed).
I picked up a couple of simple Victory Points Games : Casaer XL & No Retreat. I tried to resist buying the OOP Gringos on eBay but I'm happy to report that I failed miserably (to resist).
Several years ago I sold all of my ASL collection of modules, expansions, third party scenario sets, etc. I owned just about all of them! When I saw that BV and rulebook was reprinted, I just HAD TO purchase them again! My original plan was to stick with the eastern front using just the core module (BV). One night as I lay awake, I decided that I really needed the Americans so I found Yanks on ebay for a decent price! Then - AoB reprint came out, well guess what? Here's my final decision: my last core module will be FKaC because the British OOB is absolutely necessary! No more CH, HOB, etc. expansions. I will also stay away from PTO, so no Japanese OOB.
Twilight Struggle, Down In Flames, Elusive Victory, Eagles of the Empire: Eylau, Up Front, Ambush/Battle Hymn + 4 expansions, ... what'd I miss? Oh yeah, some more WoW mini's....
1914 Twilight in the East, FAB Bulge, A Victory Denied, Yom Kippur, Stalingrad Pocket II, In their Quiet Fields II.
I just ordered Ici, C'est la France from Legion Wargames. Plus, my copy of Avalanche's France 1940 (Panzer Grenadier) arrived.
Recently got PQ-17 and A Victory Denied. Haven't gotten either one on the table for playtime yet, but we have the AVD map in a frame with the pieces ready to go. Guess I'd better read that rulebook first!
Received GMT orders : 1805: Sea of Glory and PQ-17.
Got AVD and 1805:Sea of glory!! It's important to read the rulebook first!! :-)

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Dave Smith joined David JULIEN's group
Thumbnail

Lock 'n Load

This is the place to discuss Lock 'n Load tactical system.See More
3 hours ago
Dave Smith updated their profile
7 hours ago
Michael Stultz left a comment for Eric Walters
"Thank you, Eric.  Like you, I enjoy a variety of games, be they smaller faster games or…"
15 hours ago
Michael Stultz left a comment for Rick Barber
"Rick,  do you produce for purchase a larger map for Columbia Games’ Gettysburg Badges of…"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Michael Stultz
"Michael, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Hope you find some Groups that you want…"
yesterday
Michael Stultz is now a member of ConsimWorld
yesterday
Andy Loakes commented on Andy Loakes's group Limey Yank Games
"October Update Complete 8 days late but finally done. Apologies for the…"
yesterday
Danny S. Glab updated their profile
Friday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service