No need for monthly installments.

What are you doing to prep games?

Clipping counters? P'n'P? Building expansions to your house to fit Case Blue?

Views: 2059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

re reading supply rules for OCS. Making a summary for my self of Supply rules on board v Trace and Supply transport. Looking at ranges of supply leg mps in Burma specific rules. Quizing myself on ZOCs and MPs....

Setting up TCS - Fox Hill from Semper Fi, I just finished Last Stand of Fox Company....go figure.

65-75 looks awesome clipped and set up.

Been clipping Foi et Glaive (more like Dip than a wargame)

Wilderness War got clipped in there too.

Started clipping A Mighty Fortress. 

Skimmed rules for Siege of Jerusalem - terrible AH style. Ugh.

Read rules to AMF. Probably pretty soon.

Bitter Woods, Second Edition. I'm too cheap for the new, expensive revision. I've had this well over a year but still have not played it. It's set up now so I just need to get started. 

Clipping Chariots of Fire, reading version 2.0 of Zucker's nappies.

v2.0? NLB>?

CoF Berg?

More data mr.

Took me about an hour to set up the Eylau day of battle scenario from The Coming Storm.  Does that count as preppin'?

boy, do these games need some setup charts.......

Clipping Labyrinth. Something really weird about having to do this with rounded counters, but unlike Rand's old ones, GMT's are still leaving annoying nubs. Or did I clip my rand ones? I dunno.

Reading A Famous Victory. Looks good enough I sprung for the other game in the series.

Clipping Habit of Victory. Reading rules to Medieval.

Sniffing Virgin Queen

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Nathan posted a video

'Storming Juno' [Introductory Scenario #2] - 6 June 1944. [The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015]

'Storming Juno' (6 June 1944) - Introductory Scenario #2 from The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015] Game and Series Designer: Adam Starkweather For other TGD/GTS vide...
13 hours ago
Steve replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Just Started “ On To The Yula “ by Edwin Hoyt"
yesterday
Michael Wilding commented on brian s. b.'s group zun tzu
"Good news.  The Zun Tzu site is back online.  It looks unchanged except the forum is not…"
yesterday
Nathan posted a video

'Storming Gold' - 6 June 1944. [The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015]

'Storming Gold' (6 June 1944) - Introductory Scenario #1 from The Greatest Day [MMP, 2015] Game and Series Designer: Adam Starkweather For other TGD/GTS vide...
yesterday
Andy Loakes commented on Andy Loakes's group Limey Yank Games
"Our Biggest Update Ever? April's LYG update is complete. If not our biggest update ever, it is…"
Saturday
John Hitchens joined Eric Walters's group
Thumbnail

WW II Russian Front Games

If you are writing about GMT's Eastern Front Series, check out that Group. This is for all the…See More
Saturday
John Hitchens joined andy malcolm's group
Thumbnail

War: Gaming on the PC

Post here about war gaming on the PC, games like Steel Panthers, Combat Mission, the various works…See More
Saturday
John Hitchens joined Charlescab's group
Thumbnail

Vassal War Game Players

A group for sharing and creating vassal log files of games to share with othersCharles CabellSee More
Saturday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service