No need for monthly installments.

What are you doing to prep games?

Clipping counters? P'n'P? Building expansions to your house to fit Case Blue?

Views: 2042

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not really. I don't enjoy the smaller scenarios. Red Barricades was fun though

ASL has never appealed to me.PB/PL/PG is the smallest I will go, anything smaller and i would be as well playing Call of Duty on the PC or Playstation (now that comment could open up and good debate...or not)

I am partial done clipping BV only. It is going to take a very long time to complete! But it looks sooo nice.

Sorting Conquistador (starting today)

Boxes sitting on the stupid AH version, trying to flatten the board. 

Clipping a nice used copy of Clash of Giants II.  Considering my recent total ignorance of the Galicia campaign of 1914, I am looking forward to a another take on it.  My previous experience was with Worthington's Guns of Galicia.

Well I am pretty happy to say, that I squeezed Flying Colors (2nd Ed), Serpents of the Seas and Ship of the Line into 2 boxes. I just started playing this and wanted to organize things better. All the counters barely fit into 3 GMT counter trays in one box (SoS) with just enough real estate to sort and group, while the rules, maps, charts and extra printed material fit in the second box (FC).

I have started rounding the counters too with my 2mm Oregon Rounder.

Just received DAK2 - my first foray into OCS and I must say she's a beautiful beast! Anyway I'm clipping all the counters for the Operation Compass scenario and will hopefully get to push some cardboard around today, it being ANZAC Day so kind of appropriate to be playing DAK2.

Getting to the very end of the pile. Actually clipped Dragon Pass, which I wasn't sure I'd ever do.

Doing Tuniisia (how'd that not get clipped), and I have one OSG title from the recent sale left.

Otherwise, pending any more discoveries, I'm out.

Meanwhile, slogging through the Red Sash rules. Slow going, mainly because I'm playing a video game

in order to avoid the effort. :P

I just finished clipping a bunch of Panzer Grenadier stuff I won in an auction a couple months ago. Battle of the Bulge, Sinister Forces, Afrika Korps, and Road to Berlin. All said, a ton of counters in those things, only had one come apart that I had to glue back together and one sheet that was slightly misaligned, so overall not too bad all things considered.

Reading the rules to "Summer Storm : The Battle of Gettysburg" Clash of Arms 1998...I will never have the time play the entire 3 day scenario, but the command/control system and off battle site map movement are very interesting concepts.  Haven't punched/clipped the counters yet but did spray them with clear kote.

Making expansion naval counters for Siege of Constantinople. 

Clipping Air Assault on Crete/Invasion of Malta to boot.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Eric Walters left a comment for Christopher A. Lawrence
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Am pretty sure you are the same Christopher A.…"
14 hours ago
Manuel P. Ron is now friends with Jeff Fisher and ron brooks
19 hours ago
Jeff Fisher posted a status
"Here is a screen shot from way back when... http://social.consimworld.com/profiles/blogs/2011369:BlogPost:29825"
22 hours ago
"Yep, I wrote them both and seem to have lost everything having to do with the newer and updated program "GTL Editor"..."
22 hours ago
"Everyone, I'm looking for some help. Need a copy of "GTL Editor" which I wrote back in the late 2000... Not "GTL Text Editor" Thanks"
22 hours ago
Jeff Fisher joined Andy Loakes's group
Thumbnail

Limey Yank Games

Do you visit Limey Yank Games for Cyberboard gameboxes, counter scans, etc.? If so please feel free…See More
22 hours ago
Steve commented on Jacob Wikman's group Operational Combat Series Gaming
"I can’t see any comments here after 2013, and no discussions after 2017. Is there an issue…"
Wednesday
Christopher A. Lawrence is now a member of ConsimWorld
Monday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service