No need for monthly installments.

What are you doing to prep games?

Clipping counters? P'n'P? Building expansions to your house to fit Case Blue?

Views: 2011

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

re reading supply rules for OCS. Making a summary for my self of Supply rules on board v Trace and Supply transport. Looking at ranges of supply leg mps in Burma specific rules. Quizing myself on ZOCs and MPs....

Setting up TCS - Fox Hill from Semper Fi, I just finished Last Stand of Fox Company....go figure.

65-75 looks awesome clipped and set up.

Been clipping Foi et Glaive (more like Dip than a wargame)

Wilderness War got clipped in there too.

Started clipping A Mighty Fortress. 

Skimmed rules for Siege of Jerusalem - terrible AH style. Ugh.

Read rules to AMF. Probably pretty soon.

Bitter Woods, Second Edition. I'm too cheap for the new, expensive revision. I've had this well over a year but still have not played it. It's set up now so I just need to get started. 

Clipping Chariots of Fire, reading version 2.0 of Zucker's nappies.

v2.0? NLB>?

CoF Berg?

More data mr.

Took me about an hour to set up the Eylau day of battle scenario from The Coming Storm.  Does that count as preppin'?

boy, do these games need some setup charts.......

Clipping Labyrinth. Something really weird about having to do this with rounded counters, but unlike Rand's old ones, GMT's are still leaving annoying nubs. Or did I clip my rand ones? I dunno.

Reading A Famous Victory. Looks good enough I sprung for the other game in the series.

Clipping Habit of Victory. Reading rules to Medieval.

Sniffing Virgin Queen

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Chuang Shyue Chou commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"Do remember to add to your profile that you are and were a Facebook convict! You have done time!…"
6 hours ago
Jim Werbaneth updated their profile
8 hours ago
Chuang Shyue Chou replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"I just finished "The Gempei War 1180-85" by Stephen Turnbull. It is a topic that I know…"
9 hours ago
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"Apparently the Facebook censors thought differently.  Maybe because the pedophile was a Muslim…"
10 hours ago
Chuang Shyue Chou commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"I can't see anything offensive in all three instances. That is odd."
10 hours ago
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"It looks like an algorithm, it happened so fast.  My sin was to say something nasty in a…"
10 hours ago
"Facebook seems oppressive. Is that an algorithm or is someone squealing on you?"
11 hours ago
Chuang Shyue Chou replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"I have read the Complaints and the Impossible Dead by Ian Rankin some years ago, I enjoyed them."
11 hours ago

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service