Dear Sirs!

Would it be possible to expect official Vassal module for new game in GBoH series, Hoplite? Would it be possible to have it available shortly after publishing the game? It`s quite a work, but it`d be nice and useful for all players worldwide.

The reason why I ask about it - is that one thing is to have a game... but another to be able to play it with friends abroad :)

Thanks in advance,

Ryszard

Views: 253

Replies to This Discussion

One of the men posting on the previous thread said that he would be developing the Hoplite vassal module. I don't know what stage the development is at. Most likely, it will follow fairly close upon the game's release. 

Even as you guys have been typing in your comments, I've been copying and pasting dozens of individual counters from the GMT game counter sheet for the Persian units. The counter graphics are to the usual high GMT standard that we have become so accustomed to. It's laborious work but all part of building the module. My biggest worry is the eventual size of the Vassal module for Hoplite as there are around 1,000 counters plus the battle maps. We shall see how it goes...

And, yes, the aim is to have this available soon after GMT publish the game.

I am sorry guys...better to let you know now.

I looks like my work on the Hoplite Vassal module is going to have to wait a few weeks. I'm going to be proof reading the 5th edition of GMT's the Great Battles of Alexander deluxe reprint plus all the associated scenarios and modules. As soon as I've finished with Alexander, I'll return to the Hoplite Vassal module. I'll keep you updated.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Yes, Rebus is his main character. I've seen a Rebus book with the "Complaints…"
yesterday
Chuang Shyue Chou replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"I have yet to try the Rebus ones. The Rebus ones, I understand, is his primary vehicle. I know that…"
Thursday
Chuang Shyue Chou commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"Yikes!"
Thursday
Roger Bridges is now a member of ConsimWorld
Wednesday
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"I've read Rankin's John Rebus detective novels only till now. The "Witch Hunt"…"
Wednesday
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"And I didn't find Jesus in prison!"
Wednesday
Chuang Shyue Chou commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"Do remember to add to your profile that you are and were a Facebook convict! You have done time!…"
Wednesday
Jim Werbaneth updated their profile
Wednesday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service