Hi all, 

I have just started out in the world of OCS and I have heard that there is a new title in the works covering the Third winter in Russia, is this true and if so does anyone have any information that can be shared?

all the best

Perry

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Mark,

The answer is yes and I am the designer based in the UK.John kisner is developing the game . It will cover the biggest and bloodiest part of the war in the east. Late September 1943-April 1944, Army group south versus 4 Russian fronts.

Regards
Tony

Outstanding, is there anything else to go on? I.E some basic info, tentative release dates etc?

4 full siz maps from kovel in the north to Odessa in the south. Rumania to Kharkov, so overlaps with case blue. 1440 combat counters and 10 counter sheets in total. New exclusive rules to demonstrate the evolving Russian army, frontal offensives, RVGK reserve etc. In play testing at present.

Hope this helps

More than, looking forward to this already, thank you for your time.

I have been very fortunate to playtest "Third Winter" twice now and it was very enjoyable and challenging. They are having another playtest at buckeye gamefest in Sep 18-24 in Columbus Ohio.

The more I hear about this module the more I am looking forward to it. I used to own 'Korsun Pocket' (only sold it on earlier this year) and loved that, but an OCS title covering the third winter in Russia will be something else.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2017
"Tigris & Euphrates with the Group.  Pure Euro tile placement, only marginally related to…"
7 hours ago
Grant Laing joined Doug Cooley's group
Thumbnail

Fields of Fire

Dedicated to the 2008 GMT release of the same name. A rare solitaire effort that leverages some…See More
23 hours ago
Rae Noritake left a comment for Dorian Key
"Hi Dorien, Just signed up for ConsimWorld and saw your post looking for local gamers. There is a…"
Thursday
Rae Noritake joined Jay Czarnecki's group
Thumbnail

Baltimore-DC-Northern Virginia Area Gamers

This purpose of this group is to create a census of gamers in the Baltimore-DC-Virginia area, and…See More
Thursday
Rae Noritake joined Kim Meints's group
Thumbnail

Everything OSG

The Birth,death and then Rebirth of OSG and all it's games
Thursday
Rae Noritake joined Jo Bader's group
Thumbnail

Hexdraw Users

a place to discuss which new graphics are needed to realize your MapsSee More
Thursday
Rae Noritake joined John Bobek's group
Thursday
Rae Noritake joined Tony's group
Thumbnail

Map Making

Group to discuss boardgame Map Making.Where amateur and published map makers can discuss and assist…See More
Thursday

Groups

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2017   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service