Hello Sirs, you might like to know there is an online game dedicated to the age of sail that is starting to work in English and I think has a good quality level. Of course it can be yet improved, and its developer is doing so almost on every day.

You might want to take a look here: http://velmad.spacegame.es/index.php

It is free, and if you register and go to the forum (there is an International subforum there as it is a mainly Spanish site) you can answer there in a thread started today and put your feet in a learning battle to get confident with its management.

You can find me there and here for any questions you have. Also, one of us would be the Admiral in those learning/practicing battles to try teach you how to move your ships and fire their guns.

Hope you like it and find it useful and fun to play.

BTW, I would love to learn this fighting wings thing, so maybe one day I will put my hands on it too ;)

Thanks so much for reading, and accept my most sincere apologies if the message results inappropriate here. Best regards, Wishgamer

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Anybody trying this--share your thoughts about the game!

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: Read "Brute Force: Allied Strategy and Tactics in The Second World War" by John…"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Donald R Garlit
"Welcome Donald, to the CONSIMWORLD Social website!  Would be interesting to hear what you are…"
Oct 11
Donald R Garlit is now a member of ConsimWorld
Oct 11
Louis Robert Coatney updated their profile
Oct 10
Nuno González updated their profile
Oct 9
Eric Walters left a comment for Nuno González
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website, Nuno!  You should find the group for Combat…"
Oct 9
Eric Walters left a comment for william mintz
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website, William!  You should have no problem finding the…"
Oct 9
Profile Iconwilliam mintz and Nuno González joined ConsimWorld
Oct 9

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service