Eric Walters's Discussions (554)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the game that made area movement/combat games popular and launched a genre…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 23, 2013 to Timeless Avalon Hill Games

30 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Loth

"This is one of the best science-fiction games ever made.  Still attracts a lot of p…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 23, 2013 to Timeless Avalon Hill Games

30 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Loth

"I know there are people who are absolutely crazy about this game.  But for me, it j…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 23, 2013 to AH Games You So Wanted To Love (But DIdn't)

12 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Loth

"One of the best physical packages of it's era, an honor shared with RICHTHOFEN'S WA…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 23, 2013 to AH Games You So Wanted To Love (But DIdn't)

12 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Loth

"Of all the games that AH picked up from SPI, this was one of two that disappointed.…"

12 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Loth

"Despite the atrociously written rulebook, this game created a following that still…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 20, 2013 to Timeless Avalon Hill Games

30 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Loth

"It wasn't often that Avalon Hill would tread into the detailed simulation world wit…"

30 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Loth

"Originally one of the earliest titles from Operational Studies Group (and since the…"

30 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Loth

"Certainly those other AH classics--AFRIKA KORPS and WATERLOO in particular--deserve…"

30 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Loth

"Neither the first nor the second edition of this game seemed to excite even die-har…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 20, 2013 to AH Games You So Wanted To Love (But DIdn't)

12 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Loth

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Eric Walters replied to Greg A Siegfriedt-Wilson's discussion MechWar 77 etc
"There's also a good number of variant counter graphics and map versions available in the Files…"
2 hours ago
Eric Walters replied to Greg A Siegfriedt-Wilson's discussion MechWar 77 etc
"From the Boardgame Geek entry for the game: Magazine References: Moves Article Index: Number 18,…"
2 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Carlo Amaddeo
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Website, Carlo!  I've not played TAC AIR or KNIGHTS OF THE AIR…"
yesterday
Carlo Amaddeo is now a member of ConsimWorld
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Donald R Garlit
"Donald, I write and teach decision-forcing historical case method to my students and have been for…"
yesterday
Donald R Garlit left a comment for Eric Walters
"Dear Eric, Thanks for the welcome.  I have played war games for decades. One observation as…"
yesterday
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Empire of Horses: The First Nomadic Civilization and the Making of China" by John…"
Wednesday
Eric Walters commented on Kid's photo
Thumbnail

Coldwar

"Heck, I'd use this game for my ASL and ASLSK games, it looks so good!  I can imagine a…"
Wednesday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service