Jim Werbaneth's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"The playtest kit for Saratoga is ready to go now. If anyone is interested in helping…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Apr 4, 2010 to Playtesting the TPS Line: February 2010 Edition

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"Thanks!"

Jim Werbaneth replied Feb 9, 2010 to Playtesting the TPS Line: February 2010 Edition

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I totally agree; the articles were a real eye-opener about the Kuomintang, which mos…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Aug 16, 2009 to Favorites, and why

7 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I am really impressed by Storm Over Taierzhuang. That could quickly become one of my…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Aug 15, 2009 to Favorites, and why

7 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I am finishing the Midway game, hopefully as early as this weekend. So that leaves S…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Jun 5, 2009 to Playtesting the TPS Line: June 2009 Edition

1 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"The first Against the Odds title that I acquired remains one of my favorites: Chenna…"

Jim Werbaneth replied May 9, 2009 to Favorites, and why

7 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"For those who might be interested, here is the newest errata, direct from the Guerra…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Nov 2, 2008 to Guerra a Muerte

1 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I'm eager to get things done on The First Battle of the Marne with all due alacrity,…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Oct 16, 2008 to Playtesting for The First Battle of the Marne

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"Once again, we could use the assistance of experienced, dedicated players who'd like…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Sep 6, 2008 to Playtesting for The First Battle of the Marne

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I'm doing some solitaire play of The First Battle of the Marne, to get a grip on the…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Sep 5, 2008 to Playtesting for The First Battle of the Marne

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Eric Walters replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Have got AVALANCHE: THE SALERNO LANDINGS by GDW on the wargame table and have it--at last--set up.…"
13 hours ago
Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played: S&T 324, "After the Fall". Two Battles on the last years of the Western Roman…"
14 hours ago
Stephen A Fliss left a comment for Eric Walters
"Thanks Eric!"
15 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Stephen A Fliss
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website, Stephen!  I detect from your list a preference for…"
yesterday
Stephen A Fliss is now a member of ConsimWorld
yesterday
Paul Brown joined Matt Severns's group
Thumbnail

Gamers - SCS

Come on in and discuss your favourite SCS titles, House rules, Game AAR's and Possessed dice…See More
Saturday
Paul Brown commented on Roberto J. Sanchez's group War and Peace
"I'd also just mention Mr Lincoln's War...Mark McLaughlin's port of the W&P…"
Saturday
Paul Brown commented on Roberto J. Sanchez's group War and Peace
"Hmm...I'd be up for a Vassal play of one of the scenarios to help build my Vassall knowledge…"
Saturday

Events

Members

Top Content 

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service