Eric Walters's Discussions (552)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Russ, I definitely perceive CITYFIGHT: MODERN COMBAT IN THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT (1979)…"

Eric Walters replied Nov 13, 2019 to Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments?

14 Apr 3
Reply by John Hitchens

"So, let's call the new discussion thread "One of a Kind SPI Designs."  I'll handle t…"

Eric Walters replied Nov 9, 2019 to Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments?

14 Apr 3
Reply by John Hitchens

"Joe, I was just thinking about this--games that were unique for their time and yet t…"

Eric Walters replied Nov 9, 2019 to Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments?

14 Apr 3
Reply by John Hitchens

"SPI's Sniper! House-to-House Fighting in World War II (First Edition, 1973) This ti…"

14 Apr 3
Reply by John Hitchens

"When you get the new version of WAR IN EUROPE, I think you'll do just fine with the…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 22, 2013 to Timeless SPI Games

41 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Charles Sutherland

"Sure looks that way!  You can never stop tinkering!  "

Eric Walters replied Mar 22, 2013 to Timeless SPI Games

41 Jul 24, 2018

"Bill, DG already redid BATTLE FOR GERMANY and it adds a few counters to the game, bu…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 21, 2013 to Timeless SPI Games

41 Jul 24, 2018

"This one took a long time for the shine to wear off.  After all, the article was so…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 18, 2013 to SPI Games I So Much Wanted To Love (But Didn't)

13 May 21
Reply by Steve

"Another issue game, featuring a new tactical armor system.  What's not to love?  Ap…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 18, 2013 to SPI Games I So Much Wanted To Love (But Didn't)

13 May 21
Reply by Steve

"I never would have ordered/bought this game voluntarily but it showed up in an issu…"

13 May 21
Reply by Steve

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Empire of Horses: The First Nomadic Civilization and the Making of China" by John…"
7 hours ago
Eric Walters commented on Kid's photo
Thumbnail

Coldwar

"Heck, I'd use this game for my ASL and ASLSK games, it looks so good!  I can imagine a…"
yesterday
Eric Walters commented on Kid's photo
Thumbnail

Black Hawk Down

"Wow--this is great!  I like the hexes far better than the squares for this particular game!"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Fred Thompson
"Fred, thanks for updating your profile!  I think your favorite games list has a great balance…"
yesterday
Fred Thompson updated their profile
yesterday
Kid posted photos
yesterday
Eric Walters replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Have got AVALANCHE: THE SALERNO LANDINGS by GDW on the wargame table and have it--at last--set up.…"
Monday
Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played: S&T 324, "After the Fall". Two Battles on the last years of the Western Roman…"
Monday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service