Anyone in MD play GWAS? I've been dying to play but have yet to find anyone yet.

Views: 94

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Southern Baltimore county and just recently got (WWI) Med and (WWII) Midway, Eastern Fleet, and Strike South
Barry and EJ, where do you guys live? If not too far from Hanover, Pa. I might be able to do something on a few Saturdays. I war game in N. Va. on Sunday and in N. Balt on Mondays. Don't get me wrong I don't drive to N. Va. I meet a friend near Columbia and I then ride with him to N. Va. I am retired now but I can't play every Sat. All day Sun. and Mon. from 6-12 (at my other gaming sessions) may be the limits my wife will allow and I think a few Sats. she may throw in.
Hi Barry,

We met on a plane a couple years ago. I've been working my tail off but I live in Annapolis. I just bought Cone of Fire which would be my first introduction to GWAS!
Are you still interested in playing. Life got a bit hectic last summer (I'm sure for allot of people) so I had dropped of Consim for awhile. With the winter coming I'm game for playing. I'm in Southwest Baltimore County (15 minutes from your friend in Columbia).
I live in Pasadena, MD, which is northern Anne Arundel county. Not too far from BMore county line
are you available any time over the holidays. I know another player who lives near Marley Station.
You know someone near Marley Station? Wow - I could have some time. Limited, but if we're all that close might be able to squeeze something together
sounds good. I'm off work the whole week after Christmas. I believe Ken is as well. You can home email me at firstmdus@comcast.net
I live in Reisterstown, and am interested in playing GWAS as well.

I would be interested in giving it a try.  I live near Ellicott City.  A couple of friends and I are currently playing a WW2 campaign using War at Sea miniatures rules to handle the battles. Here is the link: http://wascampaign.blogspot.com/ Anyone going to Cold Wars?

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr Mabuse, Doug Osborne and Jeffrey Wesevich joined ConsimWorld
23 hours ago
Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2018
"End of Battle of Towton - GMT's Blood & Roses. Norfolk's heavy cavalry breaks the…"
yesterday
Ian Schofield posted a photo
yesterday
Keith Bockus updated their profile
Friday
Tim Korchnoi is now a member of ConsimWorld
Friday
John Garrett is now a member of ConsimWorld
Oct 15
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "The Praetorian Guard: A History of Rome's Elite Special Forces" by Sandra…"
Oct 13
Eric Walters left a comment for PAUL BRETT
"Welcome, Paul, to the CONSIMWORLD Website!  Hope you find all things Waterloo here.  If…"
Oct 11

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2018   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service