For those trying to find PBeM opponents for GWAS/SWWAS.

Just let folks know what you want to play and how you want to play it (ACTS, Search Spreadsheet, etc.).

Views: 87

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, chaps.

I'd like to give GWaS series games a try: specifically, The Mediterranean (by Cyberboard) and Northern Waters (by zuntzu). If anyone is interested, just reply to this or contact me at stefanodotcuccurulloatvirgiliodotit (in order to avoid any form of spamming).
Thx in advance

Stefano
I'm interested in any GWAS game, but have no idea how you all do the e-gaming thing. I know CB very well and at least know how to e-game, but don't know how to the GWaS series. Any instructions on how to get going?
We can meet on Skype (my nickname is cook_22gct) and talk about it.
Install Skype, Barry, that way we'll discuss about how to play GWaS by CB.
There may be games for multiplayer scenarios- I have yet to play a one-on-one game except FTF. As I gain more experience, I'd love to GM. Anyway, I've got all the games, and I want to play all the scenarios. Russ (Russel Stolins) has developed a great Flight of the Goeben using at least 80 possible variants. In other words, Russ has thought up 80 various scenarios to start WWI in the Mediterrenean. Sounds about right. That one looks cool!
Craig, we could arrange a meeting on Skype or whatever you like to, in order to play a medium or even large size scenario. If you go to www.zuntzu.com and install it, we could give GWaS II: Northern Waters scenarios a try too. I designed a module about it and it looks very nice (remember: you can use zuntzu game platform just for online playing; i dunno about the brand new version of it. Perhaps it allows to play by email....). Actually, i think you, Barry and me could get started with one of those beauties.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Alexandros Masmanidis joined Miguel Antón's group
Thumbnail

Empire of the Sun

An appreciation group to Mark Herman's Empire of the Sun, published by GMT.
5 hours ago
Alexandros Masmanidis joined Hans van Der Drift's group
Thumbnail

The Pax System by RHB

One of my favorite games is Pax RomanaI thought this would be good place to find like minded…See More
5 hours ago
Alexandros Masmanidis joined Eric Walters's group
Thumbnail

All That is Avalon Hill

Recalling everything that was the old Avalon Hill Game Company and playing the new stuff since…See More
6 hours ago
Alexandros Masmanidis joined Kim Meints's group
Thumbnail

All Things GMT

We have groups for different GMT titles.So why not a group to discuss everything about the…See More
6 hours ago
Alexandros Masmanidis joined Herr Dr.'s group
Thumbnail

Paths of Glory

PoG fans unite.
6 hours ago
Alexandros Masmanidis joined Alfonso Velasco's group
6 hours ago
Profile IconPete Pariseau and Alexandros Masmanidis joined ConsimWorld
14 hours ago
Buck Lee updated their profile
yesterday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service