Post General Comments Here

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

Just getting the ball rolling. Feel free to post general comments here or specific ones in the Allies or German folder.
I think the Germans should pull backa bit...say to the Seine?
pull back? aw, c'mon we want to see an old fashioned stompin'
Just noticed that on the German charts you have the interdiction levels set to 0. At start they should be set to -1 according to the scenario book.
Well, a quick update, since it's past Midnight Local time..

June 8 AM, I snagged the western part of Carentan. This evening, Mike throws everybody into a counterattack to take it back, which goes off at 1:1, -2 due to the Hawkins surviving a coast artillery shot. Mike rolls a 4, which goes down to a 2 for the killer 1R/- result. To add insult to injury, the reduced PzJg/30th (1 step) is holding the para and tank battalion in place. I drop an Armed Recon on him needing an 8 and roll a 9. So, Carentan is now all but locked up. Coupled with Ste Mere Eglise and Cruelly, I'm at 10 VPs, with shots at Isigny, treviers and a Bayeux hex coming up.

I'll get pics out later on Thursday.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

John Kranz posted a discussion

Site outage

We are working to fix several of our web sites that are offline due to DNS errors. We are working…See More
yesterday
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Before & After Alexander: The Legend and Legacy of Alexander the Great" by…"
Sunday
Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2020
"Tiny Battles' Okinawa! after one month: US 10th Army pushing against the Shuri Line."
Saturday
Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played: "Sword of Rome" by GMT. Did not finish but all had lots of fun. Playing the new…"
Thursday
Profile IconGilles and PabloM joined ConsimWorld
Thursday
John Kranz posted a blog post
Feb 20
Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2020
"The Saturday Group played GMT's "Sword of Rome".  Only made it through 2 turns…"
Feb 18
Steve posted a status
"Getting ready to play in Dallas."
Feb 18

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service