Would love to find someone willing to face-to-face this in the Fredericksburg area.

Views: 75

Replies to This Discussion

Wish I could help you out on that one, but if things work out and I find myself in Atlanta...well who knows..it's only an eight hour drive or so...
I'm quite a bit closer: I live in The Plains, about an hour or so north of Fredericksburg. Work and family limit my gaming time, but maybe something can be arraigned.
Hmmm, but if you are still there after a year or so... I live a little SW of Front Royal - The Plains is less than an hour from my place.
John,

Yep, still here. My wife and I have lived in The Plains since 95. We've discussed moving to Maine from time to time, but we've no plans to relocate at the moment.
If I ever get an extended business trip to Quantico, maybe we can get together. Typically when this happens I do the commute over the weekends back to Norfolk! But sometimes that isn't always possible...so if I'm ever stuck in the area over a weekend, maybe this would be possible....
Hey great ... you can post here and hook up with me, if the opportunity ever arises.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr Mabuse, Doug Osborne and Jeffrey Wesevich joined ConsimWorld
22 hours ago
Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2018
"End of Battle of Towton - GMT's Blood & Roses. Norfolk's heavy cavalry breaks the…"
yesterday
Ian Schofield posted a photo
yesterday
Keith Bockus updated their profile
Friday
Tim Korchnoi is now a member of ConsimWorld
Friday
John Garrett is now a member of ConsimWorld
Oct 15
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "The Praetorian Guard: A History of Rome's Elite Special Forces" by Sandra…"
Oct 13
Eric Walters left a comment for PAUL BRETT
"Welcome, Paul, to the CONSIMWORLD Website!  Hope you find all things Waterloo here.  If…"
Oct 11

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2018   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service