Giorgio Clavelli's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I surely do, but not right now as I'm playing something else ( for a change from ACW…"

Giorgio Clavelli replied Aug 11, 2011 to GCACW and Fog of War

16 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Anthony Hicks

"Forgot to mention what information we decide to disclose to the enemy player, when s…"

16 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Anthony Hicks

"Thanks for the scans Chuck"

16 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Anthony Hicks

"Please send a copy to me too. giorgio.clavelli@gmail.com   Thanks"

Giorgio Clavelli replied Aug 10, 2011 to GCACW and Fog of War

16 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Anthony Hicks

"Actually with a buddy, we made up our own FOW rules exploiting a Vassal 'invisible u…"

Giorgio Clavelli replied Aug 10, 2011 to GCACW and Fog of War

16 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Anthony Hicks

"I see your points Mark, I really do. However when I read historical accounts I have…"

Giorgio Clavelli replied May 22, 2010 to GCACW and Fog of War

16 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Anthony Hicks

"Camon, give me some fuel for my wargaming fantasies :) On other hand, I'm working o…"

Giorgio Clavelli replied Jul 9, 2008 to GCACW and Fog of War

16 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Anthony Hicks

"Although I don't remember the details (it was a HCTR 4 players game played about in…"

Giorgio Clavelli replied May 12, 2008 to Great Moments in GCACW History

4 May 12, 2008
Reply by Giorgio Clavelli

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Jim Werbaneth updated their profile
8 minutes ago
Chuang Shyue Chou replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"I just finished "The Gempei War 1180-85" by Stephen Turnbull. It is a topic that I know…"
1 hour ago
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"Apparently the Facebook censors thought differently.  Maybe because the pedophile was a Muslim…"
2 hours ago
Chuang Shyue Chou commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"I can't see anything offensive in all three instances. That is odd."
2 hours ago
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"It looks like an algorithm, it happened so fast.  My sin was to say something nasty in a…"
2 hours ago
Chuang Shyue Chou commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"Facebook seems oppressive. Is that an algorithm or is someone squealing on you?"
3 hours ago
Chuang Shyue Chou replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"I have read the Complaints and the Impossible Dead by Ian Rankin some years ago, I enjoyed them."
3 hours ago
"Social media can be such a bane in terms of time. I need to cut down as well. "
3 hours ago

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service