Hello Wargamers,

as announced earlier on this group, we're currently organizing a new CON in Southern Germany, Bavaria.

Date: Friday, 27.03.2009 (11am) until Sunday, 29.03.2009 (3pm)
max. 20 attendees
Location: Ingolstadt a. d. Donau / Bavaria @ the Stadtmuseum Ingolstadt

Please visit the website. Although the website is in german, Internationals are welcome. Don't hesitate to ask, if you're interested in joining in.

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

We are definitely interested in attending. Living in Stuttgart has made us desperate to find some like-minded gamers :)

Kaarin
Will someone be teaching Combat Commander? I can bring Here I Stand and Twilight Struggle and am very familiar with both. I'm sure my husband will be able to bring a couple of the others you have listed on your site. I know Command and Colors: Ancients, but I ddn't haul it overseas :)
Kaarin,

you and your family are welcome to join in. We'll definetively find someone teaching Combat Commander. I for myself can only say i played CC:E and CC:M, but my friend will bring CC:P and we will have the Battle Packs ready. I am interested to play HiS, since i never played it before.

Since i got the "OK!" for the location like two days ago, i am still planing and organizing. You're welcome to put up the list of available games into that Yahoo Group for discussion and organization (I just approved your membership).

My friend will bring C&C:A - he lives in Nuremberg, so no worry about who to pick to be the mule.
Hello fellow Heimatfront'ees,

i've updated the website with entrance fee and now actual times we can play. If you want to join, click me an email. I know it's still about 3.5 weeks to go, but who knows, 20 seats might be booked out quite fast. We've been located in the 1540s section of the museum, so one can walk up and down, have a look at the exhibition there and collect new ideas for an all winning strategy on the upcoming turns...

I've forgot to mention, that Ingolstadt is the home of the "Bayrisches Armeemuseum" (Bavarian Army Museum) with a great exhibition on WW1 - also city history sweeping from ~900 AD through the Middle Ages towards modern times.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

John Kranz commented on Bob Mosdal's blog post New Kid in Town: Alexandria, VA
"Beautiful area. Enjoy! You can also search our Member Directory by typing in locations. Just a…"
Sep 12
Matthew Root is now a member of ConsimWorld
Sep 12
Sergio F posted a video
Sep 11
Timothy J. Smith commented on Jay Czarnecki's group Baltimore-DC-Northern Virginia Area Gamers
"Jason, That would be great!  We're in Edgewater, MD, near Annapolis.  Are you…"
Sep 10
M B updated their profile
Sep 10
Jeffrey Mayer posted photos
Sep 10
Jason Williams commented on Jay Czarnecki's group Baltimore-DC-Northern Virginia Area Gamers
"Oh, and as for publishing through a established house.  If i am approached with a reasonable…"
Sep 10
Jason Williams commented on Jay Czarnecki's group Baltimore-DC-Northern Virginia Area Gamers
"Hey Tim, I am launching the KickStarter on Tuesday Sept. 12th.   If you would like I can setup…"
Sep 10

Groups

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2017   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service