Hello, I started this discussion folder for all those consimmer's in the Kansas City Area. Including north to Iowa, East into Missouri, and west into Kansas.

This is a good place to discuss upcoming gaming events like the March Madness ASL Tourny, Recruits in Lee's Summit, or Spring Maneuvers located on Ft Leavenworth.

Also a good place to discuss game store sales, events, and even wargame auctions.

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Is Spring Maneuvers still happening? I attended once or twice, but lost track of it (despite working *on* Ft. Leavenworth!).
Scott,

Spring Maneuvers is no longer going to be held on Fort Leavenworth, a group (whose name escapes me) in Lawrence has said they will take it over.

The Living History Association, which was the sponsor on Ft Leavenworth is no longer in existence. The simulation Saturday's are no longer being held either.

The Flames of War guys now meet at Table Top Games in OVerland park to play every Tuesday night. The KC ASL group that I help run still tries to get together one Saturday a month, and still holds the March Madness ASL tourny in March each year.

Hope this helps.

Tom
Tabletop Games is a great store. I went there twice this summer whilst visiting relatives in the Lawrence area.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Eric Walters left a comment for Keith Powell
"You might want to check out the Revolution Games group and the All things SPI Group, for starters!"
12 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Keith Powell
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Keith!  You do like some golden oldie games; I have…"
12 hours ago
Keith Powell is now a member of ConsimWorld
12 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Christopher A. Lawrence
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Am pretty sure you are the same Christopher A.…"
yesterday
Manuel P. Ron is now friends with Jeff Fisher and ron brooks
yesterday
Jeff Fisher posted a status
"Here is a screen shot from way back when... http://social.consimworld.com/profiles/blogs/2011369:BlogPost:29825"
yesterday
"Yep, I wrote them both and seem to have lost everything having to do with the newer and updated program "GTL Editor"..."
yesterday
"Everyone, I'm looking for some help. Need a copy of "GTL Editor" which I wrote back in the late 2000... Not "GTL Text Editor" Thanks"
yesterday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service